George Lucas says, "Disney is not using his original Idea for Episode VII.

PGHtrooper21

http://www.starwarsunderworld.com/2015/01/george-lucas-says-disney-is-not-using.html

Do not know if this was mentioned before.  While looking arround the web, I saw and read this article.It is interesting that duing the Disney deal that Lucas did not have a say in what was going to happen in the films.

I remember back in the mid 90's on QVC, Mark Hammel was a Guest on helping too sell Star Wars merchandise.

The QVC Host Steve Bryant asked Mark, if he read any of the "Heir to the Empire books. Mark siad that "No, he did not read them! and No, he will Not read theim either." He said that when Lucas, cast him as Luke Skywalker. He mentioned what was going to happen in all 9 films. In the 9th film, Luke was going to hand his Light saber to someone else. He also said that He would disagree with anything in the books.

My opinion, I wish that George would have written the scripts back in the 80's and had them ready to go. He could have fillmed 7-9 at one time like the way Lord of the Rings was filmed.

Andy

When you sell your idea then you give it away and the other person has new ideas and sees the world with other eye so thinghs change.

Lucas is strange in my eyes to critic disney.

He got a lot of money and gave everything out of his hands. So he has to be quiet.

Yeah, he doesn't seem to criticize Disney for their vision.

I will reserve judgement about the movies until I actually see them. I am hopeful that we'll get to see something great; just like I was in the late 90s. See how that turned out? lol.