37_zpsf904f018.jpg

38_zpsfa53c924.jpg

39_zps6bd22f24.jpg

40_zps3b8952b4.jpg

41_zpsd89a1101.jpg

Thanks for check my armor.

Edited by Milo

Hey Hideki,

Your armor looks great, the only thing I noticed was your TD clips, they need to be squared not rounded.  and I don't know if its the lighting but the split rivets on your ab/kidney and the cap rivets on your thigh belt look a little light grey, they need to be white.

Hey Hideki,

Your armor looks great, the only thing I noticed was your TD clips, they need to be squared not rounded.  and I don't know if its the lighting but the split rivets on your ab/kidney and the cap rivets on your thigh belt look a little light grey, they need to be white.

Hi Rick,

Thank you for advice. I was fixed them.

44_zps87ccbff9.jpg

45_zpsdad888dc.jpg

46_zpsf1c9793f.jpg

47_zpsa0dd6420.jpg

Thanks ;)

Hi Hideki,

this is another great TM build - snap-strapped as I like it ;) For the TD you'll make it more accurate if you align the edge of the Metal to the edge of the white plastic part. I made the same mistake before ;)
Look at this: (before/after)

tk12169_19_thermaldetacubn.jpg

tk12169_22_correction7bs9d.jpg

There's also an epic discussion on how to position the ammo pack to the thigh ... I pretend, the most accurate way is like so ...

tk12169_11a_thighpacknrudv.jpg

... but I think your positioning is also correct ...

@all: Please correct me if I'm wrong here ... Life's an eternal learning process ;)

So: Good Luck, Hideki !!!

Edited by Trooper Mitch

Nice build Hideki! I would bring your belt up a little so it's touching your abs control panel and bring the left box up so its flush with the belt and more aligned with the end of the belt. You can see a little bit of the strap. Also turn your forearms, especially the left one, so the indents aren't so much in the front.

Good luck! :jc_doublethumbup:

Edited by Snaps

Good build overall Milo! That forearm is very distracting. Probably won't affect any approvals, but just make sure it's positioned correctly for future photos. If it regularly rotates, you should look at at fixing it with extra padding/strapping.

I think the ammo pack should be positioned higher in the top corners too. Steve probably won't make you change it for EIB, but maybe for Centurion if you venture that way.

Good luck!

Thank you for advice Michael, Steve and Ian ;)

48_zpsda61e07a.jpg

49_zps3d7c5f33.jpg

I was fixed position of the panel. Modification of the rivet position I want to try in the future :duim:

Edited by Milo
  • Like 1

Thank you, Thank you, Hideki, for your EIB application. Yet another great set of TM armor finds its way onto these pages! Let's look at your armor!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required photos have been posted and your armor contains all required elements for EIB. With pleasure, I would like to congratulate and welcome you to EIB!!!

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly: In this section I will summarize suggestions made by your fellow troopers as well as my own observations. Unless specifically stated, none of the suggestions will affect any application. 

Very nice overall build! The suit fits you well and is well proportioned. I would install a little foam in that left forearm to keep it from over-rotating. 

I'd touch up the chipped paint on your ear screws. I love the nice wire upgrade you made on the t-tracks of your DLT-19. Nice!!

Very nice job re-painting those side and thigh pack rivets and your revisions on the thermal detonator. About your "td", I typically like to see a bit more space between the end caps and center control panel. Here are the measurements I usually go by when building:msg-12041-0-53795600-1421879494.jpg

I also wanted to commend you on the detail painting on your helmet. Very nice work. I prefer a bit more curve on the tube stripes but yours will work just fine. This is just an example:gallery_12157_15_34100.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:

We all hope that we will see a Centurion application from you. There are a couple things I'd like to see done before you apply.

I would like you to take a couple new armor pictures showing your forearm in its proper position and the new properly painted white side rivets. 

As for your armor, I see only 1 repair that you will need to make and that is to your thigh pack. You have the pack mounted at the proper spot on the thigh itself but the pack should have the rivet located in the far upper corner on each side as Michael pointed out. I show on your pack where it should be located:

Not here:post-12041-0-28776700-1421881161_thumb.jpg   it should be here:post-12041-0-13669400-1421881145_thumb.jpg

The repairs shouldn't take you long but go slow and do it right and we will see your Centurion application in no time!!  Congrats on your EIB again!!! Well done!

Thank you, Thank you, Hideki, for your EIB application. Yet another great set of TM armor finds its way onto these pages! Let's look at your armor!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required photos have been posted and your armor contains all required elements for EIB. With pleasure, I would like to congratulate and welcome you to EIB!!!

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly: In this section I will summarize suggestions made by your fellow troopers as well as my own observations. Unless specifically stated, none of the suggestions will affect any application.

Very nice overall build! The suit fits you well and is well proportioned. I would install a little foam in that left forearm to keep it from over-rotating.

I'd touch up the chipped paint on your ear screws. I love the nice wire upgrade you made on the t-tracks of your DLT-19. Nice!!

Very nice job re-painting those side and thigh pack rivets and your revisions on the thermal detonator. About your "td", I typically like to see a bit more space between the end caps and center control panel. Here are the measurements I usually go by when building:msg-12041-0-53795600-1421879494.jpg

I also wanted to commend you on the detail painting on your helmet. Very nice work. I prefer a bit more curve on the tube stripes but yours will work just fine. This is just an example:gallery_12157_15_34100.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:

We all hope that we will see a Centurion application from you. There are a couple things I'd like to see done before you apply.

I would like you to take a couple new armor pictures showing your forearm in its proper position and the new properly painted white side rivets.

As for your armor, I see only 1 repair that you will need to make and that is to your thigh pack. You have the pack mounted at the proper spot on the thigh itself but the pack should have the rivet located in the far upper corner on each side as Michael pointed out. I show on your pack where it should be located:

Not here:attachicon.gifbad rivet location.jpg it should be here:attachicon.gifgood rivet location.jpg

The repairs shouldn't take you long but go slow and do it right and we will see your Centurion application in no time!! Congrats on your EIB again!!! Well done!

Hi Steve,

Thank you for review.

I must solve some of the problems for Centurion.

I'll fix them, and I'll try to next step ;)

I fixed TD!

Control panel 121mm

Length 184mm

Space (caps - control panel) 13mm

post-18573-142197420864_thumb.jpg

post-18573-142197415096_thumb.jpgpost-18573-142197417269_thumb.jpgpost-18573-14219741977_thumb.jpg

I would also fixes the right thigh of ammo belt. I was contact to Paul for that.

Thank again! I'm glad my lank ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ian, Steve, Scott, Q, Tim san

Thanks for message!! I'm glad and proud :)

I'll try to next stage ;)

Thanks again!

• Like 2

Hi Hideki! Congratulations! :peace: Omedetou gozaimasu!   Fantastic work on your armor. Can't wait to meet up on a troop someday soon. Best of luck with your Centurion application when you apply!

Hi Hideki! Congratulations! :peace: Omedetou gozaimasu! Fantastic work on your armor. Can't wait to meet up on a troop someday soon. Best of luck with your Centurion application when you apply!

Thanks!!

Me too! Looking forward to our trooping!!

Congratulations !!! You made it into the Expert Infantry ranks :salute:  Looking forward for your Centurion application :duim:

• 6 months later...