TK-10116 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status [ATA][144]

ukswrath

EIB thread: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/29712-tk-10116-requesting-anh-stunt-eib-status-ata435/

Name = Anthony (Tony) Jobe

TK ID = 10116

FISD Forum Name = ukswrath

Garrison = Golden Gate Garrison

Build Thread: http://www.whitearmo...e-build-part-1/

http://www.whitearmo...e-build-part-2/

Armor= ATA
Helmet= ATA
Blaster= Hyperfirm

Height = 5'11"

Weight = 190 lbs

Boots = Imperial Boots

Canvas Belt = TKittell

Hand Plates/Gloves = TrooperBay

Electronics = N/A

Neck Seal = Darman

Holster = N/A

Inside Brackets = Self made

Inner Drop Boxes = kwdesigns

Front

Front.jpg

Back

back.jpg

Left

SideLcopy.jpg

Right

SideR.jpg

Action

Pose2.jpg

No Helmet

Frontnohelmet.jpg

Helmet Front

IMG_4061.jpg

Helmet R

IMG_4065.jpg

Helmet L

IMG_4068.jpg

Helmet Rear

IMG_4066.jpg

IMG_3370.jpgIMG_3369.jpg

IMG_3447.jpg

Kidney & Ab Rivets

IMG_4084.jpg

Right Ab

IMG_4088.jpg

Strap covers

IMG_4055.jpg

Straps

ShoD14.jpg

Ab

IMG_4053.jpg

A1.jpg

Kidney 

22mmnotch.jpg

Cod & Posterior

Codouter.jpgPosteriorinner.jpg

Posteriorcodouter.jpg

Codinner.jpg

Interior assembly

Assembly.jpg

Thighs

ThighA1.jpgThighA4.jpg

Thighcut2.jpgThighcut1.jpg

Calves

IMG_3335.jpgIMG_3336.jpgIMG_3395.jpgIMG_3396.jpg

IMG_3406.jpgIMG_3404.jpg

Forearms

ForeF4.jpgForeF1.jpgForeF5.jpg

Gloves

IMG_3440.jpg

Belt

Beltfront.jpgBeltrear.jpg

Boots

Boots.jpg

TD

ThermalD1.jpgThermalD2.jpgThermalD3.jpg

E-11

IMG_2597e.jpgIMG_2595e.jpgIMG_2592e.jpgIMG_2600e.jpgIMG_2601e.jpgIMG_2604e.jpg

Edited by ukswrath
  • Like 3

You're definitely hot for the ultimate level  ;) This schould be an easy walk through  :jc_doublethumbup:  SIMPLY AMAZING !!!

Steve mentioned it in your EIB thread: think about fixing your drop boxes alignment. The outer edge of the drop boxe should align with the outer edge of the ABS belt:

img_4010.jpg

And good job, updating you TD clips with larger ones. It definitely makes a difference :).

Steve mentioned it in your EIB thread: think about fixing your drop boxes alignment. The outer edge of the drop boxe should align with the outer edge of the ABS belt:

img_4010.jpg

And good job, updating you TD clips with larger ones. It definitely makes a difference :).

Hey Germain thank you for your support and suggestions.

So the box alignment in the original pics was at an angle to start off with, 1/8" to 3/16" off center.

Original before

BeltrearA1.jpg

Once I positioned them parallel to the belt then trimmed the ammo belt edge 3/16", the boxes are now within 1/16" to 1/8" of parallel center, as seen here.

After adjustments

IMG_3461.jpgCapture.jpg

• Like 1

Thank you, Tony for your Centurion application. This is one of those builds that you just don't get tired looking at.  Well done! Let's look at your work!

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements:

All required photos have been posted. Thank you for addressing the issue with the drop box/belt end alignment. I know that must have been a challenge using a snap rather than a loop for the strap with the rivet from the belt so close but it was a tad far off to NOT address it so thank you for the adjustment. Your armor contains all required elements for Centurion so with that, I would like to congratulate and welcome you to Centurion!!!!

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

This is another fine example of the potential that can be achieved with ATA. It is a nice fitting, clean build and I really don;t have much to say so that is a good thing!!  :duim:

The cover strips on your legs seem to me just a TAD wider than I have seen but they are consistent giving a balanced look. 

I also like that the scope on your blaster has the gold toned down a bit. Hyperfirm can get a bit "enthusiastic" with the brass effect. 

Your Garrison should be proud to be beside you! Congratulations again!!

• Like 1

Congrats! I really like the upgrades that you did on your hyperfirm blaster.

Thanks for the kudos Eric, yea it was fun to do, though I'm not really good with paint it still reminded me of when I was a kid, sitting in my room building and painting models. 

Thank you, Tony for your Centurion application. This is one of those builds that you just don't get tired looking at.  Well done! Let's look at your work!

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements:

All required photos have been posted. Thank you for addressing the issue with the drop box/belt end alignment. I know that must have been a challenge using a snap rather than a loop for the strap with the rivet from the belt so close but it was a tad far off to NOT address it so thank you for the adjustment. Your armor contains all required elements for Centurion so with that, I would like to congratulate and welcome you to Centurion!!!!

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

This is another fine example of the potential that can be achieved with ATA. It is a nice fitting, clean build and I really don;t have much to say so that is a good thing!!  :duim:

The cover strips on your legs seem to me just a TAD wider than I have seen but they are consistent giving a balanced look. 

I also like that the scope on your blaster has the gold toned down a bit. Hyperfirm can get a bit "enthusiastic" with the brass effect. 

Your Garrison should be proud to be beside you! Congratulations again!!

Wow! Nothing better than the smell of fresh coffee after a long night sleep then hopping on the internet and finding out your Centurion. Just awesome.

Steve, I want to thank you and the FISD community for their support, suggestions and the kudos.

I'm proud to represent the 501st and my Garrison as a Centurion. See you all at C7

Tony 

Edited by ukswrath
  • Like 1

Just wanted to say a big "Congrats" on your Centurion level, and for all the help on my upcoming build!   Now I really have something to strive for...