Let's see those Helmet Insides !

Yeah, I goofed and got my echo fan thing before having an official designation. I plan to engrave and/or paint my name and TK# on there later. Great fan setup, fits and works well. (I laughed when I saw he left the field as "FACT01" but it adds to the official/issued look nonetheless)😄

Yeah, I goofed and got my echo fan thing before having an official designation. I plan to engrave and/or paint my name and TK# on there later. Great fan setup, fits and works well. (I laughed when I saw he left the field as "FACT01" but it adds to the official/issued look nonetheless)

When your time comes, I can make decals with your info to personalize your helmet.  :D

• 2 weeks later...

:)  It's in my signature "Helmet Electronics"

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/29534-helmet-electronics-and-external-power-supply-updated/

Edited by ukswrath
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hi Rafe, I have a question..  Can I ask where you got the microphone from?  I have a HyTechToyz Stormtrooper Voice Change kit, but am not too fond on the mic that came with it, (it has to be mounted inside).  It is, however, attached with a plug, and can easily be replaced.  I have looked online, but all I can seem to find is the complete headset.  Thanks!  (Good looking setup, by the way)!

-Plasti-dipped the interior Matte black

-Replaced the lenses to darker green and thicker.

-Cooling Fan x 1

-Digital voice changer with microphone

-Hovi Tip speakers

-Hovi Tip speaker amp

-Military grade helmet padding (black and gray)

Clean setup Rafe  :jc_doublethumbup: .

BTW it looks like you have the latest version voice modifier from HTT, how do you like it.

Hi Rafe, I have a question..  Can I ask where you got the microphone from?  I have a HyTechToyz Stormtrooper Voice Change kit, but am not too fond on the mic that came with it, (it has to be mounted inside).  It is, however, attached with a plug, and can easily be replaced.  I have looked online, but all I can seem to find is the complete headset.  Thanks!  (Good looking setup, by the way)!

Hey Joseph I had a earlier version of HTT modifier system and the mic was less than stellar IMHO.