TK-10116 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status [ATA][435]

Name = Anthony (Tony) Jobe

TK ID = 10116

FISD Forum Name = ukswrath

Garrison = Golden Gate Garrison

Build Thread: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/29683-anh-stunt-ata-re-build-part-1/

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/29684-anh-stunt-ata-re-build-part-2/

Armor= ATA
Helmet= ATA
Blaster= Hyperfirm

Height = 5'11"

Weight = 190 lbs

Boots = Imperial Boots

Canvas Belt = TKittell

Hand Plates/Gloves = TrooperBay

Electronics = N/A

Neck Seal = Darman

Holster = N/A

Inside Brackets = Self made

Inner Drop Boxes = kwdesigns

Front

Front.jpg

Back

back.jpg

Left

SideL.jpg

Right

SideR.jpg

Action

Pose2.jpg

No Helmet

Frontnohelmet.jpg

Helmet Front

IMG_4061.jpg

Helmet R

IMG_4065.jpg

Helmet L

IMG_4068.jpg

Helmet Rear

IMG_4066.jpg

IMG_3370.jpgIMG_3369.jpg

IMG_3447.jpg

Kidney & Ab Rivets

IMG_4084.jpg

Right Ab

IMG_4088.jpg

Strap covers

IMG_4055.jpg

Straps

ShoD14.jpg

Ab

IMG_4053.jpg

A1.jpg

Kidney 

IMG_3446.jpg

Cod & Posterior

IMG_3442.jpgIMG_3443.jpg

Interior assembly

InterFin3.jpg

Thighs

ThighA1.jpgThighA2.jpgThighA3.jpgThighA4.jpg

Calves

IMG_3335.jpgIMG_3336.jpgIMG_3395.jpgIMG_3396.jpg

IMG_3406.jpgIMG_3404.jpg

Forearms

ForeF4.jpgForeF1.jpgForeF5.jpg

Gloves

IMG_3440.jpg

Belt

BeltA1.jpgBeltA5.jpgBeltA6.jpg

Boots

IMG_3346.jpg

TD

TDA5.jpgTDA4.jpgTDA3.jpg

E-11

IMG_2597e.jpgIMG_2595e.jpgIMG_2592e.jpgIMG_2600e.jpgIMG_2601e.jpgIMG_2604e.jpg

Sorry for the bad lighting  :blink:

Edited by ukswrath
  • Like 1

Looks fantastic!  Your left shin is riding up a bit, I had to do the stirrup and velcro trick to the shoes to keep mine down.  I also put a strap running from my back piece across to the chest piece to pull the back tighter to my body, I noticed your back was bowing out just a bit.  The helmet paint and blaster look amazing.  Great job! 

Looks fantastic!  Your left shin is riding up a bit, I had to do the stirrup and velcro trick to the shoes to keep mine down.  I also put a strap running from my back piece across to the chest piece to pull the back tighter to my body, I noticed your back was bowing out just a bit.  The helmet paint and blaster look amazing.  Great job! 

Thanks for the kudos Scott. Shin & back yea, that was the least of my worries, from lighting and camera issue (bless the Mrs, rough night) just bad timing for taking pictures :blink:  oh well, I'll redo them for Centurion.

Oh and BTW to give credit where credit is due I didn't paint the helmet Jesse McClear did. Thanks a bunch Jesse!  :duim: 

Edited by ukswrath

Looks great :).

The size of the ab buttons seems a tad big but aside from that it's mostly perfect. One easy thing you could do with your thermal detonator would be to cut the end of your clips just above the screw holes, and then bring down the main panel:

tj7olh10.jpg

Sorry for the bad lighting  :blink:

Terrible i'd say! 

Great advise, especially on the TD, easy fix. Thank you very much.

Lighting, yea tell me about it. Actually I think something's wrong with the camera also, filtering issue or something. Looking into it as we speak.

Great looking build Tony.  I don't see anything that hasn't been mentioned so far - and that isn't much at all.  

The paint job is absolutely beautiful.  Kudos to your painter!  ;)

Good luck!

Great looking build Tony.  I don't see anything that hasn't been mentioned so far - and that isn't much at all.  

The paint job is absolutely beautiful.  Kudos to your painter!   ;)

Good luck!

Thanks Tim. Yea Jesse did an excellent job on the bucket. I wish I had steady hands to paint like that. 

Edited by ukswrath
  • Like 1

Great build !  I only have one question : I have the feeling that your TD is a bit more than 7.5", is it possible ? Your clips don't go under the central piece.

Great build !  I only have one question : I have the feeling that your TD is a bit more than 7.5", is it possible ? Your clips don't go under the central piece.

Hey Alex, good question I'll have to check that, I'm pretty certain it is though. I know my clips may not be as wide as some I've seen giving the illusion the body's longer. Will double check.  

Mr. Tony!!! Thank you so much for your EIB application!! Your armor was a pleasure to look over. So let's get to it!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required submission photos have been posted. I am pleased to say that your armor hits all points as required for EIB. Congratulations and welcome to Expert Infantry!!

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly: In this section, I summarize observations made by myself and your fellow troopers that go towards the overall look of your armor. Unless specifically stated, these will not influence any application.

You did your homework, Sir and this is evident in a beautiful, clean build. Credit your friend Jesse for his paintwork on your helmet. The only thing I have in regards to your fit is that your thighs could come up a tad but that is so minor. Overall great work!

Something that is worth mentioning is your Thermal Detonator. Why we still have undersized thermal detonators is beyond me but until that change is made it is what it is. A smaller diameter "TD" will make it look longer than it really is. However, that is not my concern as much as your belt clips. You did well in the adjustment to make them better align with the bottom of the control panel, but the width compared to the size of the screw heads just throws me off. The original TD clips were just about 1 1/8 inches (28 mm) wide. gallery_12157_51_33329.jpgYours look so much smaller than that. I just think it would be a shame to not make this simple upgrade that would greatly improve the look of yours. 

Nice work again!!!

Centurion Suggestions:

I see one issue that might affect this and that is your drop box location. If it was just a matter of sliding the loop over...no problem.  However, you have your straps directly attached to the belt which is not allowing your drop boxes to align properly with the end of the belt. post-12041-0-54634100-1421429981_thumb.jpg

Congratulations again on a fine set of ATA!!