Joblesspunk's Ap Stormtrooper Build

JoblessPunk

Looks like your doing well Tim!

And you have great mentors helping you out.

Yep, thank you again everyone that has helped me out along the way! 

100% done? Hum... let's see it ;) !

Here’s the photos I submitted to the GGG, I took these photos just last night  :smiley-sw013:

Front:

6hixdDe.jpg

Back:

jxduPmV.jpg

Left:

grvOJAL.jpg

Left - Arm Raised:

efdui0G.jpg

Right:

bIEuk8n.jpg

Right - Arm Raised:

7Q8xC1Y.jpg

Helmet Off:

GsgyDpj.jpg

Action Pose:

5Vs6HRR.jpg

… here’s a few more action poses ;) 

N0qRmXl.jpg

My friend and I ended up taking over 200 photos so I’m currently sifting through them and getting them ready for Expert Infantryman and Centurion submission. 

Wish me luck! :)

Edited by JoblessPunk
  • Like 1

nice pics Tim, and awesome build    :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Thank you!  ^_^

Very nice Tim, very nice  :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

I'm assuming these are the pics to shot up to our GML also correct?

Beautiful

Thank you!  ^_^

I sent these photos and a few extras of my helmet to the last email address you sent me. I'm not sure if he's the GML, but his name was Roger R.

Should I send the photos to another person too? 

Thank you!  ^_^

Thank you!  ^_^

I sent these photos and a few extras of my helmet to the last email address you sent me. I'm not sure if he's the GML, but his name was Roger R.

Should I send the photos to another person too? 

Roger is correct

Very nice set of pictures and armor. It always very exciting the first time you see yourself all suited up like that.

Tune down that brass on your Hyperfirm's scope and you should be good to go for Centurion. It might not be compulsory but i think it will be suggested.

Fantastic pics- well done! 

Thank you!  ^_^

Very nice set of pictures and armor. It always very exciting the first time you see yourself all suited up like that.

Tune down that brass on your Hyperfirm's scope and you should be good to go for Centurion. It might not be compulsory but i think it will be suggested.

Thank you! It was very exciting wear the whole suit and take photos of the whole experience.  :smiley-sw013:

Thank you for the suggestion, ukswrath (Tony) and I were also discussing minor tweaks that will probably come up while applying for EIB and Centurion.  

Thank you again for all your help!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all  ^_^

Great news, I'm GGG Approved!! 

Right now I'm just waiting to hear back from the 501st about my Legion ID Number, I was going to wait and announce it all at the same time, but the suspense was killing me! 

I do have 2 minor changes to my armor that were requested:

Required: 

1 - The forearms need to be adjusted so they are not as large around. Try to make the forearms smaller and taper a little towards the wrist. 

Suggested: 

2 - The thigh armor seems very close to your cod/butt armor. See if you can put a little more space. This may help to prevent pinching while trooping.

I'll be working on the forearms this week/weekend and post photos of the updates here. As for the thigh armor, my thigh garter belt is extremely adjustable, so I probably just need loosen the straps a bit to have it sit a little lower.

Thats about it for now, I'll post my Legion ID Number once I get the email!

Thanks again everyone for your help!  :smiley-sw013:

Tim I would suggest starting a EIB request thread. There your piers and gazmosis can also critique and give you advice what to do. Kill two birds with one stone.

Great job  :jc_doublethumbup:

Congrats and welcome to the garrison! Hope to see you at a troop soon

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Thank you! 

I plan on getting my EIB and Centurion badges first then I'll be right there with ya guys  :smiley-sw013:

Congrats your kit looks good

Sent from my TK comlink via Holonet

Thank you  ^_^

Tim I would suggest starting a EIB request thread. There your piers and gazmosis can also critique and give you advice what to do. Kill two birds with one stone.

Great job  :jc_doublethumbup:

Great idea, I'll gather all the requested changes first (from GGG and the EIB request thread) then start working on fixing my armor.  :duim:

Ohh snap! 

So, I haven't received my email from the 501st, but I searched my name in the 501st members and here I am! 

http://www.501st.com/members/displaymember.php?userID=19018&costumeID=124

Speaking of emails, I didn't get the confirmation of 501st submission email either... maybe typed my email in wrong on the submission form? Or is there usually a delay in receiving these emails? 

Edited by JoblessPunk

Well your TK ID was there, with that you can apply to EIB. Not trying to rush you or anything lol

TK 31689

Edited by ukswrath
  • Like 1

Well your TK ID was there, with that you can apply to EIB. Not trying to rush you or anything lol

TK 31689

haha way ahead of ya, already requested 501st access here:

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/16-501st-trooper-status-requests-include-link-to-your-501st-profile-in-your-request/page-167#entry413205

Once thats been updated then I can post in the EIB forums, but right now its just the waiting game  ^_^

• Like 1

I'd love to see how that fantastic garter system of yours fits together, it looks extremely adjustable and really comfy. If you ever decide to do a run I'd definitely be interested ;)  

Thank you  ^_^

It is quite comfy and really adjustable. My friend came up with the rig, I'm not sure if he would want to do a run of them, but I'll tap him and see if he would be interested. 

Hey All,

It’s been a busy but exciting week! 

First off, I’m EIB approved! 

That said, I have 2 required corrections and 1 suggested correction to make before applying for Centurion. 

Gathering the GGG and Centurion corrections, my work list is as follows:

Required: 

1 - Adjust Forearms so they are not as large around. [GGG]

2 - Fix belt location on ab plate [C]

3 - Tone down the gold on Blaster [C]

Suggested: 

1 - Adjust thigh harder to lower thighs [GGG]

2 - Trim length of cover strips on some parts [C]

Not a bad list of corrections for my first time building Stormtrooper armor  :smiley-sw013:

This week I also received my mannequin from TK Products :

PBFkmnw.png

Pretty nice mannequin, he’s about 2 inches taller than me, and overall I’m extremely happy with it. 

That’s about it for now, once I receive my replacement Ab Plate in the mail I’ll start on these corrections. 

Looking forward to receiving my Centurion approval then head out trooping with the GGG! 

Edited by JoblessPunk
  • Like 1

Hey All,

It’s been a busy but exciting week! 

First off, I’m EIB approved! 

That said, I have 2 required corrections and 1 suggested correction to make before applying for Centurion. 

Gathering the GGG and Centurion corrections, my work list is as follows:

Required: 

1 - Adjust Forearms so they are not as large around. [GGG]

2 - Fix belt location on ab plate [C]

3 - Tone down the gold on Blaster [C]

Suggested: 

1 - Adjust thigh harder to lower thighs [GGG]

2 - Trim length of cover strips on some parts [C]

Not a bad list of corrections for my first time building Stormtrooper armor  :smiley-sw013:

This week I also received my mannequin from TK Products :

Pretty nice mannequin, he’s about 2 inches taller than me, and overall I’m extremely happy with it. 

That’s about it for now, once I receive my replacement Ab Plate in the mail I’ll start on these corrections. 

Looking forward to receiving my Centurion approval then head out trooping with the GGG! 

Wow for a joblesspunk you sure have nice things in that room...lol  :laugh1:

As for your list:

Required: 

1 - Adjust Forearms so they are not as large around. [GGG] NOT REQUIRED, suggested

2 - Fix belt location on ab plate [C] Required

3 - Tone down the gold on Blaster [C] Required

Suggested: 

1 - Adjust thigh garter to lower thighs [GGG] I personally think they're fine where they are. If they're aligned with the ab and don't pinch your groin I would leave them as is.  Choice is yours

2 - Trim length of cover strips on some parts [C] Highly recommended

Great job Tim
  • Like 1