Jump to content

Altair's Resin Doopydoos E11 Build


Altair
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi John,

 

congratulations on completing your blaster :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:   Loved to follow this thread and watch your progress, which resultet in this outstanding E-11 blaster.

 

Hope you will have a lot of fun with it - and with your next project ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
On 1/14/2015 at 11:39 AM, Altair said:

 

 

What good is a scope without a rail? Whipped up a rail using Billhag's template

 

79D9NhU.jpg

 

V8UsfCl.jpg

 

 

Also decided to use a screw to hold in the back end

 

mU60M4d.jpg

 

 

Test fit - what do you think? Is this rail alright or off the rails? :D

 

 

 

iUWmOVw.jpg

 

 

That's enough for now... stay tuned troops

Hi friend! Excuse me please but, Would you be so kind, to answer one qwestion about mount rail.))) - Can i ask you to be so kind to tell the sizes of rail mount?

i purchasing the same blaster, so i needed to make this rail too)

Edited by Miras
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Miras said:

Hi friend! Excuse me please but, Would you be so kind, to answer one qwestion about mount rail.))) - Can i ask you to be so kind to tell the sizes of rail mount?

i purchasing the same blaster, so i needed to make this rail too)

Hi Miras, maybe the chapter #24 - The Scope Rail from the E-11 BLASTER REFERENCE helps you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 years later...
On 1/13/2015 at 4:31 AM, I'm Batman said:

Excellent work. You've been doing your research - avoiding the common mistake with carving out that folding stock section. Well done. 

 

Guard looks fine!

 Hey -- i'm following this build and curious what common mistake you're referring to. Just the fragility of that piece when carving it out? Anything I should avoid in particular?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Shears said:

 Hey -- i'm following this build and curious what common mistake you're referring to. Just the fragility of that piece when carving it out? Anything I should avoid in particular?

 

Are you using the Doopydoos kit, Thomas?  If so, he may have meant how much is removed from that area in order to fit the metal bar in.  The less you can get away with removing the stronger that area will be.  Are you using one of Tino's finishing kits like this?  (I swear by them and wouldn't do a build without one).

  It may help to start a build thread in progress, post up some detailed photos of any issues and ask all the questions you want to...  We are here to help!  :jc_doublethumbup:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/8/2021 at 6:10 AM, justjoseph63 said:

 

Are you using the Doopydoos kit, Thomas?  If so, he may have meant how much is removed from that area in order to fit the metal bar in.  The less you can get away with removing the stronger that area will be.  Are you using one of Tino's finishing kits like this?  (I swear by them and wouldn't do a build without one).

  It may help to start a build thread in progress, post up some detailed photos of any issues and ask all the questions you want to...  We are here to help!  :jc_doublethumbup:

 

Hey -- yeah, I'm using Doopydoos with the T-Jay completion kit. Got started this past weekend and was taking pics the whole time. Build thread incoming : )

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...