First ever DoopyDoos Pipe Build Finished Pictures

Harrt046

Hey all!  Here is my first ever build, a Doopydoos Pipe build!  Posting pictures for everyone to look at, comment on and critique.  I'm extremely proud (as this is my first building of anything ever) but I'm also aware there is still plenty wrong with it.  The scope was made by using TK560's instructions (http://www.tk560.com/jegner/M19-scope-tutorial.pdf) and the Hengstler counter was made using stukatrooper's guide (https://www.flickr.com/photos/stukatrooper/sets/)  and using other troopers build posts (mostly SIMpixels build).  Here it is!

W2nsSvm.jpg

HhU8J1I.jpg

bCwAVik.jpg

NomThGT.jpg

BzdCsLR.jpg

dz3NlND.jpg

We2pHJS.jpg

Ycxqyzn.jpg

CPr4I72.jpg

Y9c0gHd.jpg

• Like 1

Things I know are wrong:

Scope/Counter since I made them have imperfections.

Front sight is not dovetailed, front aiming pin is too small/thin.

Front sight doesn't have cross hatched detailing.  Both of these two might be updated at some point.

Bayonet lug side isn't sanded flat (forgot before I glued the lug)

Mistake above the trigger from where it originally was a working trigger.  Slimmed trigger piece too much so it wiggled.

Bolts in the muzzle are too small.  Didn't realize till they were in and couldn't remove them.

Inner bolt piece is placed slightly too high, and manual trigger (not sure of this name) is slightly too far out.

T-tracks are not 100% accurate.  I went with the lowes door track method.

Anything I missed?

You might want to consider doing a little touch up here and there, and maybe even take a shot at some upgraded T Track.

with just a few more little details you're up and running!

Edited by TK Bondservnt 2392
  • Like 1

Honestly, I think you did a really nice job. The thing that stands out to me the most are the pins on the front of the Hengstler. As Vern said, you had fun, and you created a nice, Troopable blaster too!

Edited by Dark CMF
  • Like 1