Doopydoos info...

Hi again! I was not sure which forum to post this to, but I was hoping for some input on Doopydoos. I ordered the E 11 kit a while back, and it was "dispatched on Dec. 22nd. 19 days ago. Is this unusual? They don't give a tracking number, so it makes it kind of difficult. Thanks for any information! Joseph

I've had no problems with getting Doopy's into Australia even with our strict laws, shipping can take 3-4 weeks.

I've heard some in the US have problems, I'd give it another week if not try to contact doopy's direct Sales@doopydoos

Thanks for the info.! The only reason I asked is that my last order from them only took 8 days. I have read on here that some of their packages have a). Not arrived at all, or B). arrived in bad shape and/or missing pieces. Patience is a virtue, I suppose :)

Definitely give it some time. Keep in mind that you ordered right before Christmas. I did the same a year ago, and received mine in just about a month, if memory serves me correctly.

;) Looking forward to the build thread!

I appreciate all the info! I realize that I am "chomping at the bit", but I have completed all the "extras", (power cylinders, realistic Hengstler counter, wires, special paint, spring, scope lenses, etc.). I emailed them 5 days ago, and have heard nothing back... If it doesn't get here soon, I'm going to..... wait some more. :( haha

• Like 1

60% of this process is 100% waiting. ;)

It's made with bits of real panther so you know it's good.

-Eric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Haven't had real panther in quite a while... The taste always reminded me of something between bald eagle and manatee.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I ordered my pipe build kit in early February and just received it today. I guess they had to cast some new molds and the cold weather was interfering so it slowed things down a bit. It would have been nice to be informed of that, though,before waiting around for a month with no word. 

I ordered an E-11 full kit and a DL-44 kit together on Jan 22. Over 2 months now, still nothing. I've emailed them twice because I'm actually selling my house and moving out of state next week, which is a problem if I'm going to get this order. Still no response or anything. 4-6 weeks I get, but 9 weeks without even responding to my emails? At least respond so I can change my shipping address...

Edited by wh1plash

I just ordered a kit Sunday night and have an estimated delivery date between April 10th and 20th.  I guess that fits their 9-15 business day delivery.

justjoseph63, have you received your 'dispatched' kit, yet??

EDIT:  I see joseph posted on another post that it took 6 weeks to get his full kit, but 9 days for the Hasbro kit off eBay.  I bought the last of 10 pipe kits off eBay on Sunday, so we will see how long it takes!

Edited by wingnut65

Just got my refund from PayPal. What a waste of time. Just logging it here so others can see...

Sheesh, maybe I'll start casting parts and put up a web store. Wouldn't be very hard to top Doopydoos.