A look back at 2014...please share yours.

Snaps

I hope everyone had a wonderful 2014 and hope you'll share your favorite mission of 2014. Please include a couple of your favorite pics if you have them.

I joined the 501st in 2014 and is one of the best things I've ever done. While I loved every mission, my favorite was The Walk to End Alzheimer's in Cincinnati, OH on October 4th.

This event was personal to me because my Mom has Alzheimer's but doing this event was so much fun....

Snaps vs. Rapunzel...

DSC00066_zps4193928b.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated
  • Like 3

Most of my 2014 experience was waiting for and building my TK then getting 501st approval. I was able to squeeze in my first troop this year though. This is one of my favorite pics from it...

Looking forward to many more outings in 2015!!!

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed
  • Like 4

December was my 2nd anniversary with the 501st, most rewarding troop would have been the Perth Christmas Pageant, so many happy kids

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated
  • Like 4

The Sunday before Christmas, we did a small troop to visit a terminally I'll 3 year old boy at his home with gifts in hand. This is expected to be his last holiday season. It was both the hardest and the most memorable troop I'll likely ever be a part of. And the end of the day, this is why we do what we do. Bringing a little happiness to that courageous boy and to his family was something none of us will ever forget.

• Like 3

Going to end 2014 in style. Just got a request for an appearance at a New Year's Eve lock-in for kids and teens. It will be Vader, two troopers, and the Death Star countdown (to midnight) from Episode IV.

"The New Year will be in range in 30 minutes... LOL!

SW4-SE-YavinOrbit3.jpg

Edited by trooper96
  • Like 1