Tk-4261's visit to Wizard World 2008

TK-4261

Hey Troops,

Sorry I haven't been on in a while(a freaking long while). I changed jobs and have been working to much (retail sucks).

I went to the Wizard World Convention last weekend here in Southern Calif. and I wanted to share some photos of the event. The convention went very smooth and was a blast. We had a great Vader(Jay SL-4300) He is around 7 feet tall with his bucket on. Hope you all enjoy and I hope to see some of you at Comic Con. 2008.....

Curtis :D

sgHfoVR.jpg

00NCBTw.jpg

UyW7CnM.jpg

TXsHYnz.jpg

Edited by Sly11
Edited to restore images Sly11 2021

Hey Troops,

I forgot to mention that We won the Droid Hunt...

It's to hard to get that AP bucket off my head....Lol... some of you know what I mean.

From Left to right,

Me (TK-4261), Dave (TK-6044), Kevin (TK-3704) and Peter (TB-8542)

2346283677_c9cf83d0cc.jpg

2346404226_cd5866319d.jpg

I second the great pic with Lou the Hulk!!! In your first post, 6th pic down, are those guys wearing costumes from some video game? I'm not a gamer but I do see the tv commercials. Great pics in general.

Hey Troops,

Sorry I haven't been on in a while(a freaking long while). I changed jobs and have been working to much (retail sucks).

I went to the Wizard World Convention last weekend here in Southern Calif. and I wanted to share some photos of the event. The convention went very smooth and was a blast. We had a great Vader(Jay SL-4300) He is around 7 feet tall with his bucket on. Hope you all enjoy and I hope to see some of you at Comic Con. 2008.....

..Thanks! Your TK is amazing! I think I am sized better for Vader than TK! Good trooping with you!

DSC018132.jpg

..Thanks! Your TK is amazing! I think I am sized better for Vader than TK! Good trooping with you!

DSC018132.jpg

Your Vader is amazing! I hope to get to troop with you again...

:P How old is Ferrigno now? Hell I was just a kid when he was on TV , and I'm 45 now!

Thanks for sharing the pics with us! Nice armor! :)

Thanks.

The Hulk has to be 60 or more, but he makes Arnold look like a wimp...

I love Lou Ferrigno... I got to have dinner with him about 8 years ago in fact. He had been in my hometown (Springfield, MO) at the time promoting a friend's Haunted House. I went to "Ziggies" (a 24 hour breakfast place) with him at 2:00 a.m... me in Vampire make-up. It was very surreal as my younger brother, 25 at the time, had just had open heart surgery (correction of a birth defect) and so had Arnold Schwarzenegger had just had HIS open heart surgery. So there I was, talking to Lou about the people we knew who'd just had open heart surgery, except for one of us that "person" was Arnold Schwarzenegger! :)

Great pics too btw!

And yes... that Vader looks excellent, as does your TK!