putting this out here first

I was given permission cast partial serve armor from known maker which he has to remain anonymous and I will respect that but if you wants to chime in that's cool I like I said it was a partial set the remaining pieces I had left over from unknown recaster that you need molds for a shorter TD which has been documented I reworked the bucks to make them full size again and a bit thicker so it can fit thicker legs if needed..and if not it can be trimmed just the same

I know becouse none of it is my work from the very start i will not make the vetted seller list...i am cool with that...just putting this out here for questions and feed back as i post pics and put up for sale armor kits here in the states...the real maker is ok with this as long as we all know exactly what we have..it will be called WTF...thats walts trooper factory...lol

Open and honest...but quick

Not looking for a massive debate we have enough of that another threads

Thanks for taking your time to read this

And when someone hurrys up we will have a new source for ties

• Like 3

That ab plate looks extremely close to what I used to offer several years ago.

I've talked with Walt and know the source of the parts, so you can sleep soundly that it's not connected to you. ;)