Facebook security?

troopermaster

Err, no ...

Did you get an E-Mail, or is it posted in your private Facebook Setting?

Edit: I can't reach your FB page anymore ...

Also, you are not in my friendlist anymore.

Looks like you have been swallowed by the ground.

Edited by Bone

Is it from an email ?  NEVER click on a link in an email, go directly on the web site.  Big companies make a point not to ask for personal informations in their emails, to distinguish themselves from fraudulent persons.

Facebook has been on a mission to make everyone use their real name. It is them asking for verification. I know several people that this has happened to & if you don't do it they will prevent you from using their "service"

I actually switched my name from Dark CMF to my real name on FB only within the last month or two, because another Legion member who was using his TKID as his FB account name had someone complain that he wasn't using his real name, and FB just deleted his account. He lost everything associated with the account, which was what prompted me to make the switch.

I'd look into a way to contact FB, to see if you can talk to someone there and explain that it is a business, not a person. Perhaps that will help you out somehow, but if it is happening on the log-in screen then it is legitimately an issue with them. As Matt mentioned, they are on a mission as of late, to make everyone use their real name.

You are not showing up anywhere on my FB either... You may have already been "zapped" by the FB police... :(

I know Ken, the "Elvistrooper" was recently required to eliminate the Elvistrooper from his FB name.  FB is aiming toward requiring companies and organizations to pay for reach, so they are clamping-down on anything nicknames that might be a business or org disguised as a person.

You might need to create a personal page, and then a TM-page that people can like and send messages to. So while that might not hide your person, it separates you from TM into two separate entities you control.

That's how RS and CFO did it.