"Screen accurate" AM chestplate info...

Hi yet again, and thanks for bearing with me in this endeavor.  I just ordered some AM armor, and would like to eventually get to Centurion level, but it states in the specs that "AM chest plates must be upgraded to a more screen accurate version".  I would be interested in anyone's thoughts on this, and perhaps a reputable supplier.  THANKS!  Joseph

1. What would be the best way to get in touch with them, just to find out?  THANKS!!!!

End of this thread. http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/1527-rt-mod-armor-history/ 

or, trooper7@shaw.ca 

There is a LONG waitlist, which is why I'm going with AM. My Christmas present from my wife, (and to myself). DarkCMF gave me that e-mail address and he seems to be a very realible, and helpfull source for info. RT-Mod also has a website that you can look at, but I can't seem to find it at this time.

Did anyone with a AM 2.0 know that Am has new shoulder bells? They are not interchangeable but shaped like the originals. I just ordered a set.......I hope they keep past buyers in-tune with the latest updates.

Did anyone with a AM 2.0 know that AM has new shoulder bells? They are not interchangeable but shaped like the originals. I just ordered a set.......I hope they keep past buyers in-tune with the latest updates.

Interesting. We'd be interested in seeing pictures of them once you will have received them. 

I had a malfunction with my old AM ones where the bicep popped out. I went to order another set so I could attach TK ID numbers and maybe a garrison or other patch/insignia and this is what they only have now so I will try a set.

Hi yet again, and thanks for bearing with me in this endeavor.  I just ordered some AM armor, and would like to eventually get to Centurion level, but it states in the specs that "AM chest plates must be upgraded to a more screen accurate version".  I would be interested in anyone's thoughts on this, and perhaps a reputable supplier.  THANKS!  Joseph

I  have an order for the AM December run too, & had the same question! thanks for posting

On the same topic, is the AM armor better suited for ANH Hero or Stunt?

-Thanks, James