TK 24241 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status[AP][427]

Scott Harrelson

TK-24241

Tusken RTT

Star Garrison, South Texas Squad

Appreciate your feedback and consideration!  

Armor- AP

Helmet- AP

Blaster- Hasbro with Doopydoo kit

Height- 5'10

Weight- 185

Boots- Painted Bass Men's Amsterdam ankle boot

Canvas belt- From TKittell from FISD!

Hand Plates- From Sonnenschein from FISD!

Electronics-Aker amp

Neckseal- Trooperbay

Holster- AP

YraAXr8.jpg?1

alv4T5H.jpg?1

y36d7dt.jpg?1

e83Ke2g.jpg

yLH1pyt.jpg

OVklf88.jpg

VPADTRj.jpg

aJbre8M.jpg

YbRyIiS.jpg

RnOZjcF.jpg

2k2Uvfv.jpg

620XKiS.jpg

QpI5aqj.jpg

eCuIQOA.jpg

EHIgCd9.jpg

6g3Qyzy.jpg

ctC4hUS.jpg

wv4OxV1.jpg

VlkvS10.jpg

3uyrEsW.jpg

0Jf0dMo.jpg

YPcEZvu.jpg

Jfo0GUI.jpg

42hSsSs.jpg

063xRA6.jpg

vAdsjtZ.jpg

9qWMoeJ.jpg

nSIfwtr.jpg

lIQ3KKR.jpg

HGh6yvx.jpg

CKBWQqv.jpg

wRxjAhe.jpg

SG0yEbz.jpg

PxsmFHP.jpg

99WG5eD.jpg

JGvZWbC.jpg

Great looking Armor Scott. Should be an easy pass! You will need to post a photo of the other side of your blaster though, making sure you have the right holes drilled and covered with T-Track. I don't think you had got that far in your other thread....

• Like 1

Appreciate it!   Thanks for the heads up on the E-11;  looks like I have some work to do.  I need to grind this t-track off and add some holes as you mentioned.  

Hope I'm not forgetting any others.  I added the s-trim photo as well.  

90E2UCv.jpg

PtlBBn7.jpg

Edited by Tusken RTT

Looks good Scott! Was kind of hard for me to really evaluate your armor while i was wearing mine last night lol, but should be an easy pass in my eyes!

• Like 1

Hey there, Scott!!  Thank you for your application for Expert Infantry!  

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

Thank you for the quick update regarding the lower row of "T" tracks on your blaster. Your armor and blaster contain all the necessary elements for EIB but I need 1 important picture that you forgot to take/post. An action shot with your blaster! I can't add you to the archives without it.  Please post that ASAP!!

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section, myself and your fellow troopers make suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. Unless specifically stated, none of these suggestions will affect any application.

You have a wonderful and well detailed build. Great overall work. For that reason, there isn't a whole lot that can be mentioned here. Well done. I do find it interesting that you chose to go with "hero" type hand plates. Eh.

I do want to commend you again on your fantastic side shim work. I will be saving and using these pictures to show to future troopers so they can see that it can be well done!!! 

Centurion Suggestions:

With your great detail work, I can assume that a Centurion application is in your future. There are, however, a few items that you will need to address before that can happen.

First is a small adjustment to your backplate position. The gap between the back and kidney is a little large. I'd like to see that seam between the two with as little gap as possible.

Next, and obvious, is the need for a Sterling based blaster. You are no stranger here, so Doopy kit or DVH kit or even a decommed Sterling would suit you well. But you already knew that! 

Next are the cover strips on your thigh backs. To me, it looks like you have them extending past the bottom molded ridge. They need to end AT not exceed this ridge:

gallery_12157_15_2547.jpg

The last thing I want to touch upon are your helmet details. 

First, I would like to see you move your rank stripe to be ON not in between the raised bars. Please keep it to one of the back ones. 

Next, for Centurion, your helmet details must be ALL hand painted or use the "hand painted look" decals if hand painting is a bit of a challenge. It seems to me like you have combined the two. It looks very much to me like you used the AP sandtrooper decals then painted the ANH stripes on the tears and rear traps. Great idea but this will need to be corrected for Centurion. 

You are a talented man...obviously. These updates will be a breeze for you. Please get me that action shot so I can put your badge and photo through!

Thanks for the kind words and feedback- it is greatly appreciated!  Sorry for leaving out the photo, luckily I did snap one.  

Upgrading the blaster is definitely in the future, have to save some funds though.  The other suggestions will be worked on for sure;  once again I appreciate the tips!  

You have a good eye on the handgrips and painting!  I wanted the stunt ones but these were the only ones still in stock from one of our own until next spring;   Trooperbay sent me the wrong stickers so I had to improvise!  

u0qRcZI.jpg

Edited by Tusken RTT