Star Wars Episode VII Trailer

Sir Tomasu

I knew they were gonna make the undersuit ribbed or at least harder for us to replicate, I liked how our original suit was just a black undersuit. Hopefully someone will start making those whenever someone completes the armor! 

This trailer to me is great it did what its supposed to do! Tease us! :lol:

I knew they were gonna make the undersuit ribbed or at least harder for us to replicate, I liked how our original suit was just a black undersuit. Hopefully someone will start making those whenever someone completes the armor! 

This trailer to me is great it did what its supposed to do! Tease us! :lol:

I started to make today the undersuit and neck seal, I am creating a WIP Thread right now  :duim:

P.S.: I will start to make the boots, by now I have not references for the boots but the undersuit is a GO!!

Gio

Edited by crow62
  • Like 3

Awesome!

Where to start; TIE's, X-Wings & The Falcon in atmospheric flight / combat rather than out in space.

The new TK armour (though I'm not sure about the ribbed body suit).

The X-wing pilot helmet, changed but recognisable.

But that lightsaber, holy crap. Maybe a lightbroadsword with the cross hilt, I almost jumped out of my seat!

And best of all - no spoilers

Again, because it is great to post twice :)

Thanks Bone for the screen caps. This armor is going to be HOT. Hot in that it will be hot inside a replica undersuit, and HOT in that they will the hottest everyone wants it armor that will come out in a long time (I'll be first on the list), and HOT also in that they will be probably the coolest character to do since...well...stormtroopers were in 1977.

• Like 1

Awesome!

Where to start; TIE's, X-Wings & The Falcon in atmospheric flight / combat rather than out in space.

Agreed. One thing I loved about BSG was them putting vipers in the atmosphere. Gorgeous, to say the least.

• Like 1