Need critiques please on AP build- about ready to submit for basic approval!

Tusken RTT

I think I just about have everything ready;  first troop is next Saturday!  I appreciate any tips or suggestions to make the application process a smooth one.  

Thanks everyone for your help!   Things I see- the sniper plate fell under my knee for the AP pic, the rt drop box swung to the side a bit.  

riBNY8Z.jpg

KS3Ux6W.jpg

D0vmoFt.jpg

e83Ke2g.jpg

7HsruHE.jpg

QpI5aqj.jpg

620XKiS.jpg

eCuIQOA.jpg

2k2Uvfv.jpg

Edited by Tusken RTT

He's ^^ the man that knows! I don't see any problems for basic approval either. It also looks like your hand plates are strapped around your wrist, rather than the palm of your hand. If your GML is picky they may get you to retake photos with them lowered.

• Like 1

Thanks guys!  Great eyes;  I have ordered some softies I am waiting to come in still and just glued these guys together with one strap- my bad on the wrist vs hand, thanks.   Crazy I goofed on the wrong sides also! 

Thanks guys!  Yea your right I can push the TD down some for sure better on the belt.  I was hoping to do a troop this weekend and walk around some before doing anymore cutting;  hoping to not have to make any more adjustments but walking right now is clunky for sure.  I sent off pics to my GML a few days ago so checking the emails!  

Cutting the thigh tops petrifies me!  I can get up/down the stairs, I just make sure I grab the rail (maybe just due to the bad vision) and put both feet on a step before taking another one.  If my first troop turns into torture though out will come the snips! 

That TK vision is killing me ! It's panicking not to know what is just in front of me.

Usually small children.

If you don't crush at least one of them under your field of view, you're not trooping.

-Eric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1