IMPERIAL BOOTS

For 501st basic approval they'll be fine, for L2 (EIB) and above no.

For level two certification (if applicable):

• There is no seam present on the front of the boot.

For 501st basic approval they'll be fine, for L2 (EIB) and above no.

For level two certification (if applicable):

• There is no seam present on the front of the boot.

Thank you! The ANOVOS TK kit doesn't have L2 certification. Requirements for L2 and above are pretty high and require a lot of materials not available in my country and skills way above mine, plus a big budget. So, regular approval is fine with me, it will still be one of the best TK armors in my country even though there is an 501st Outpost in Ecuador.

Thank you so much for your help ukswrath!

Thank you! The ANOVOS TK kit doesn't have L2 certification. Requirements for L2 and above are pretty high and require a lot of materials not available in my country and skills way above mine, plus a big budget. So, regular approval is fine with me, it will still be one of the best TK armors in my country even though there is an 501st Outpost in Ecuador.

Thank you so much for your help ukswrath!

You are correct you do not have to build it to L2 or L3 but we do have Anovos applicants at both levels. I would like to encourage you to build yours to Centurion, why stop at basic. YOU CAN DO IT!  :jc_doublethumbup:

Sorry for the hijack Vern 

You are correct you do not have to build it to L2 or L3 but we do have Anovos applicants at both levels. I would like to encourage you to build yours to Centurion, why stop at basic. YOU CAN DO IT!  :jc_doublethumbup:

Sorry for the hijack Vern 

Thank you very much for your support ukswrath, perhaps in the future I might build mine to Centurion but with everything I have already gone through for basic approval already puts my armor at $1k with all the expenses so I dont think my Centurion level will be anytime soon for budget reasons.

Thank you very much for your support ukswrath, perhaps in the future I might build mine to Centurion but with everything I have already gone through for basic approval already puts my armor at $1k with all the expenses so I dont think my Centurion level will be anytime soon for budget reasons.

With the exception of the waist belt replacement ($35) the armor itself is Centurion worthy straight out of the box. It's all about how you assemble it. Basic or Centurion we'll except you just the way you are. If you change your mind let us know, we can help.

With the exception of the waist belt replacement ($35) the armor itself is Centurion worthy straight out of the box. It's all about how you assemble it. Basic or Centurion we'll except you just the way you are. If you change your mind let us know, we can help.

Thank you! I'll keep that in mind!

cheers

• 1 month later...

Hi All,

New to the board, my troopermaster armor should be on it's way soon (Booyah!!), reading a few threads on which boots to get has lead me here :-).

I like the sound of the Imperial Boots but am a bit worried about the size, I was thinking maybe using a universal size from a popular brand might help, for example Nike. 

I know my size in Nike in EU, US and UK sizes, do any of you that bought these boots happen to own a pair of Nike and if so can you share the size of your Nike's and your IB Boots?

Thanks.

I love my Imperial Boots, and the customer service was amazing!  The only thing I would recommend is to order them one full size larger than you normally wear.  I wear a size 10, and their size 11s are comfortable without being too large at all.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Give it the full 30 days to arrive. You will not be disappointed

It's been 30 days and my order hasn't arrive though order status is now complete               

It's been 30 days and my order hasn't arrive though order status is now complete               

I ordered some pilot boots on Aug 13 and got shipping confirmation on Sept 6. Tracking still just shows that it's in transit, so it's probably coming via ship which could take a couple weeks or more. Which sucks since shipping was $70.

i got my shipping confirmation on Sept 14.... latest tracking info checked today: 

2016-09-16 13:28:56.0 leaving Guangzhou Airport going to next airport/seaport Edited by darthcue

i got my shipping confirmation on Sept 14.... latest tracking info checked today: 

2016-09-16 13:28:56.0 leaving Guangzhou Airport going to next airport/seaport

Hopefully yours takes a plane instead of a ship!

• Like 1

latest tracking info checked today: 

2016-09-17 10:23:00.0 arrive Philippines Manila Transit Station 2016-09-17 14:30:00.0 Manila arrive customs

super excited!!!!

Richard,

Let me explain you that ALL orders are airfreight. Orders are prepared only after the wave is closed. Though we do not control customs at borders. It can take a bit of time to make it through customs.

The price for the shipping is based on weight/size and destination. Our shipping system shows 99% successful delivery.

Regards

François

Edited by zhongvador
  • Like 2

Thanks for the explanation François. The tracking still shows in transit, but USPS attempted to deliver something the other day and left a note, so I need to go to the post office to see what it is. And since I'm not expecting anything else, I'm guessing it's the boots!

• 4 weeks later...

I went with TK Boots and love them, just need to get my armor to see how well they will fit. I've heard that some of their newer runs were a bit wide at the ankle. However they fit nicely and are pretty comfortable. Also they ship you individual bags for the boots, a patch, two shoe horns and stickers. LOL!

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk