IMPERIAL BOOTS

So I noticed a lot order a size up but then a lot also order the same size and it works out as well...eh..confused. 

I wear a size 9 in sneakers with a little bit of room but I like the comfort.  So I'm wondering if I should order just order 9?

Hugh if I had been able I would have gone a size up just so I could put a gell insole in .As it is that would make mine far to tight so if you are thinking of additional insole i would say go a size up.

• Like 1

Hugh if I had been able I would have gone a size up just so I could put a gell insole in .As it is that would make mine far to tight so if you are thinking of additional insole i would say go a size up.

Thanks for the feedback Mark!  Are you saying the boots aren't very comfortable as is without a gel insole?

Edited by spyder560
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So my Boots and Gloves came today and i have to say i am disappointed. The website clearly says 30 days delivery time, yet i only had 13 to wait ;-)

Jokes aside, the quality is top notch and i am super satisfied. Also thanks to IB for the 10% discount i got for the 501st order :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Mine just came a few days ago if anyone would like to take a look. I typically wear a size 12 or 13 shoe so I got the 12. Love 'em! They fit nicely and are very comfy. I look forward to trooping in them!

Mine arrived today, and have to say they fit like a glove!!!<br>

Thank you very much imperial boots! <br>

Also thanks for the shipment reduction I've won!!

Congrats guys!  How long ago did you order them?  I ordered mine at the beginning of April and still waiting.

does anyone in this thread own both styles of boots?  I have their TK boots US 12, was trying to see if the TFA boots would fit similar...I went a size up from my normal shoe size, and the TK boots fit great w/an insole.   Also, can anyone comment on how true to size the TFA gloves are?  I know when using shooting gloves, you want to go tighter, loose isn't apt...obviously won't be shooting in these but am debating btwn medium/large...thanks.

I had a mini BBB day today!  I ordered the exact size I normally wear and they fit perfect.  I was afraid they'd be too small or tight, but they're just right!  Box got a bit beat up but good quality boots!   :duim:

20160420_111149.jpg

Edited by spyder918
  • Like 1

does anyone in this thread own both styles of boots?  I have their TK boots US 12, was trying to see if the TFA boots would fit similar...I went a size up from my normal shoe size, and the TK boots fit great w/an insole.   Also, can anyone comment on how true to size the TFA gloves are?  I know when using shooting gloves, you want to go tighter, loose isn't apt...obviously won't be shooting in these but am debating btwn medium/large...thanks.

TK boots run narrow. I have really wide feet so I ordered 2 sizes larger and they fit. TFA boots run true to size. I ordered 1 size larger (again, wide feet issue) and they fit.

Gloves run true to size. I wear a Large, I ordered a large and they fit, well, like a glove.

I was one of the lucky ones, contacted Imperial Boots and my pair was in the warehouse. Paid on 10th and Postman had here on 23rd. I had to wait till 25th to pickup at the post office, been wearing them daily since.  :smiley-sw013:   I normally wear size 12-13, one foot swells and needs the room. I ordered size #48 which is US 13 and they fit well, 2 different styles of socks over 3 days and can tell it's stretched slightly where it feels even better. They look great, have not yet been outside in them, mostly sitting at my desk making "pew pew" sounds. I would buy again from Imperial Boots, easy ordering, and delivery. The included patch is a nice touch.

I ordered my pair of FOTK boots on April 7th from IB along with a pair of XL FOTK Gloves.  My boots and gloves were delivered on the 29th, MUCH faster than I had anticipated!  I typically wear either 11.5 or 12 US, depending on the brand, and these boots (US 12, Sz 46) fit awesome!  They're wicked comfortable and fit great, just slightly loose which will allow me to put some arch inserts in them.

I had ordered size XL Gloves ( I wear a size 10 Rubber Glove in my line of work and an XL Golf Glove).  What shipped appear to be size L, unless I'm taking the markings on the bag wrong.  They are super snug and I can fit into them:  I'm not sure yet if I want to double check with Zhong yet to see if they are indeed one size down.  Otherwise they look fantastic!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

RSPROP Masters sell 501st approved boots £45. They are black then painted white..it worked out cheaper than for me to buy a pair of black boots then all the stuff needed to prepare and then dye. Bargain.

are you saying the Funtasma Men's Trooper-12 Combat Boot, White Polyurethane, Medium/10-11 M US is not 501st approved?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IK6Q30W/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1