IMPERIAL BOOTS

Mine arrived yesterday, thanks. Look and smell great!! They are rather narrow fitting but im sure theyll stretch out a bit.

Got to say, bit disrespectful to be talking about other boots and posting links to them on this guys thread. Hes doing a service to the community in an area with few options. If you dont like these boots fine, dont post here, and let the guy try to build his business. Cheers

I posted this thread to encourage boot information.  I'm glad to see any link to any kind of boot.

the FISD likes all good boot sources.

just sayin!

have fun!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi! someone knows what's up with @zhongvador I have ordered and paid for a pair of TK boots 10 days ago but he never replied the last message and now I cant send any new one =(

You can email him at contact@imperialboots.com.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I emailed over a week ago with a query,no reply as yet. I assume he's up to his eyes at the minute, so I'm not sweating it,..but I hope he does catch up with comms for the rest of you guys.

I emailed over a week ago with a query,no reply as yet. I assume he's up to his eyes at the minute, so I'm not sweating it,..but I hope he does catch up with comms for the rest of you guys.

Yes I am on holiday. I am following up all orders  but It might goes a bit slow these days.  ;)

A few quick questions for those who own them-

-How's the overall fit? I fit perfectly into US 10.5 Vans, but my Dr. Marten's size US 11 are too wiggly, so I'm cautious about ordering a larger size as some have suggested.

-Final judgement on these vs tkboots? I don't own either, but the tkboots still look slightly nicer and cheaper than these...but I'm not sure if nice and cheap enough to justify waiting an apparently indefinite amount of time for.

So I borrowed another garrison member's TD armor today for an event and got to try out my boots.  They felt amazing!  I was worried that they would too narrow and hurt after a while but I didn't even notice them.  And this was after only wearing them in around the house for an hour or so.  They take a little getting use to as they are narrow and snug but I loved them.  Well worth the money!

Anyone think they could run in these? I'm interested in doing a 5K in TK armor (or a walk). 

Someone else suggested I ditch the boots and bottom half of the armor and run properly while wearing the bucket and upper half instead. 

Anybody know how to get in touch with them? I sent them several messages recently on the website and have not heard back. I had gotten an email from one of them in response to a question a few months ago, but I can not seem to find it.

EDIT: Ah, They are/were on vacation. Anyone know when they are supposed to be back?

Edited by Evilboy

Ah, They are/were on vacation. Anyone know when they are supposed to be back?

In the middle of july François told me he'd be back on "the 29th" which I assumed meant end of July, but now it looks like he'll be gone "the whole month" meaning August.

[edited out paranoid rant]

EDIT: Of course, the very next day after posting this, my boots arrive, delayed only by a small error in the address. Sorry François, I'll never doubt you again! ;)

Edited by dapradiel