IMPERIAL BOOTS

RSPROP Masters sell 501st approved boots £45. They are black then painted white..it worked out cheaper than for me to buy a pair of black boots then all the stuff needed to prepare and then dye. Bargain.

I don't see an option to purchase the boots separate from the full suit.  Plus, it looks like they offer sizes up to size 11UK.

Can anyone who's purchased the Imperial Boots give any feedback on fit or style?

I've recently contacted TKBoots but, like earlier attempts, it looks like they don't have anything in stock.

Anyway, I've been looking at Imperial Boots and I'm considering these...

TX-01-1024x893_zpsaoi8t8yf.jpg

I'm looking to go with the screen accurate look of using the black boots and redying them white.

I recently got a pair of white TK Imperial Boots.  

I don't have other boots to compare these to, so here's my general impressions. Overall, these are very nice. The fit is a bit tight right out of the box but they loosened up quickly.  Going a half size larger may be a good idea.  The leather appears sturdy and is very white in a almost egg shell type finish, not glossy but not flat either. The pulls are kind of thin and had me worried some as I was pulling them on, but they didn't budge at all. They worked very well with the armor and didn't poke out as I walked around.

Overall, I'm quite satisfied. 

• Like 1

RSPROP Masters sell 501st approved boots £45. They are black then painted white..it worked out cheaper than for me to buy a pair of black boots then all the stuff needed to prepare and then dye. Bargain.

Do you have a link for this? I couldn't find them on the web site.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

just got my tk boots from imperial boots today, took 8 days with the fast shipping, I am loving mine they fit me perfectly they are nice and comfy, they look like stormtrooper boots to me. I cant really post any pics of mine that would be any different than the ones already posted.

Thanks Francois!!!!!

The newer taller versions with thinner elastic area are Pretty accurate. They run a little narrow out of the box compared to TK Boots. Hoping to be able to stretch them out with time or shoe stretcher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just got my tk boots from imperial boots today, took 8 days with the fast shipping, I am loving mine they fit me perfectly they are nice and comfy, they look like stormtrooper boots to me. I cant really post any pics of mine that would be any different than the ones already posted.

Thanks Francois!!!!!

Great! I am glad you like them  ;)

• Like 1

Mine arrived yesterday, thanks. Look and smell great!! They are rather narrow fitting but im sure theyll stretch out a bit.

Got to say, bit disrespectful to be talking about other boots and posting links to them on this guys thread. Hes doing a service to the community in an area with few options. If you dont like these boots fine, dont post here, and let the guy try to build his business. Cheers

• Like 1

@Phil: Were you replying to me? Of course I was referring to the boots I purchased from Francois. His communication and reaction times have been outstanding so far however the issue with the long delivery time from China to Europe may affect other members as well. So if the delivery time of my boots is not the exception it may be interesting for others in terms of expectation management.

Cheers

Theres been a few linking to other vendors directly mate. Didnt seem fair to me, but no, not you

Edited by Fidgell

Hi Francois,

I sent a message through the Contact Us page on the website but I've heard nothing back. Is there another way to make an order?

If I've read correctly, he is based in China.  Depending on where you live, it might be a different time of the day.  I contacted him through the Contact Us page and got a quick response, so give him a sec and I'm sure you'll hear back.

Will all boots ordered from this point be the new more accurate design or is there some inventory to work through? 

Also if the boots run narrow, and I have wide square feet what would the advice be size wise? +1 size?

His communication is great and provides two different shipping options. I chose the "quicker" option and arrived within a little over a week. You'll also want to ask if he may possibly have TD (slight b-grade) versions in stock. Which worked perfectly for getting dirty anyways.

Got my Imperial boots a couple days ago. I normally wear 12.5 wide... picked up size 13 boots, and they fit well, just a little tight along the sides as expected. Hopefully they'll stretch out a little bit, but my initial impressions are really good!

Yeah, I'd take pictures, but they're boots. (: White, no seams except for the very back, U-shaped elastic bits.