IMPERIAL BOOTS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Chris, the concerns are there's too much space between the front and rear leather sections and, too much elastic, the seem where these two sections come together is off center and the boots are too short (2cm easy). Another concern though not as critical as the others are the pull straps, they are very thin, as in hair ribbon thin. I've already seen the improvements the vendor has made so far and it's looking good however, we won't see the updated boot a while for several reasons I've been told, mainly production.

Once the new boots are available for trial I've asked to be notified first. Unless the vendor plops them up here for sale without me knowing I'll post comments on the new version boots when I get a pair.

I am looking for boots and TKBOOTS does not have any stock now. ukswrath did you ever get the updated version? Do you know if imperialboots.com has made the adjustments?

I am looking for boots and TKBOOTS does not have any stock now. ukswrath did you ever get the updated version? Do you know if imperialboots.com has made the adjustments?

Hey Allan, no. Though they're definitely getting better some of us still don't think these boots are up to par. I went back to tkboots, much better boot IMO.

Edit: TKs blemish boots are A+

Edited by ukswrath
  • Like 1

So this is it...

http://imperialboots.com/products/chaussure/

Is $118.00 including shipping to the US considered to be a "good" price for boots ?

Thank You,

Dan

IMO, no

Hey Allan, no. Though they're definitely getting better some of us still don't think these boots are up to par. I went back to tkboots, much better boot IMO.

Edit: TKs blemish boots are A+

Are TKBoots back in production? Every time I've e-mailed them they've said they still don't like their suppliers and they don't know when more will be available. 

Are TKBoots back in production? Every time I've e-mailed them they've said they still don't like their suppliers and they don't know when more will be available. 

I emailed them earlier this week and they said they were expecting the prototype/test piece from their new manufacturer hopefully at the end of the week/early next week, and if all looks good that production should start shortly after that-

WITH the cavaet that the expected time to completed production could be 10-14 weeks from the OK to delivery with them.

So it's going to be a few month even if things work out with the new manufacturer. I'm on the wait list already. Luckily(?) my armour isn't going to be getting here until winter, so I've got time to collect all the other accessories. :smiley-sw013:

This thread is about Imperial Boots product. If you wanna talk about other prop makers, thank you to open a new thread for that.  :)

I emailed them earlier this week and they said they were expecting the prototype/test piece from their new manufacturer hopefully at the end of the week/early next week, and if all looks good that production should start shortly after that-

WITH the cavaet that the expected time to completed production could be 10-14 weeks from the OK to delivery with them.

So it's going to be a few month even if things work out with the new manufacturer. I'm on the wait list already. Luckily(?) my armour isn't going to be getting here until winter, so I've got time to collect all the other accessories. :smiley-sw013:

Edited by zhongvador
  • Like 1

what is your bottom line?  You can only compare an apple with an apple.

The differences found on TK boots are like differences found on TK armors. There isn't best TK armors but rather ideal armors.

It's the same for the boots. There is several boots makers and everybody's free to buy the one he/she likes.

Furthermore there are production constraints and different ways of making shoes and consequently different result.

There are those who are addicts of TKboots and other people happy with our product and I am very fine with that.

Even with their updates, why do you guys they're still not up to par?

Edited by zhongvador
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Was about to order some boots from theese guys, but never heard back from them on shipping prices.

I found out Gio makes TK boots as well though, so my order have landed with him now :)

Was about to order some boots from theese guys, but never heard back from them on shipping prices.

I found out Gio makes TK boots as well though, so my order have landed with him now :)

Hi Arnie,

It seems that we missed on the CT forum rather than here  :)

I reply to everybody ,it's sad to hear that.

hey guys, I just got an ANOVOS kit (hasnt arrived yet) but i need boots and was wondering if the Funtasma by Pleaser Men's Halloween Pimp-50 boots from amazon are 501st approved. Im not a 501st member yet but I want to be one. So could get a little light shed on this matter please? if not what would be a good suggestion for the TK boots (price for size 10-10 1/2)?

hey guys, I just got an ANOVOS kit (hasnt arrived yet) but i need boots and was wondering if the Funtasma by Pleaser Men's Halloween Pimp-50 boots from amazon are 501st approved. Im not a 501st member yet but I want to be one. So could get a little light shed on this matter please? if not what would be a good suggestion for the TK boots (price for size 10-10 1/2)?

Happy Halloween!  ;)