IMPERIAL BOOTS

Id like to order a size 10 pair of TK but I cant find how to place an order on their website. Am I not seeing something?

There is no online ordering setup.

Send him a PM here.

I received my TK boots from Zhongvader / Imperial Boots last night.

They were very well packaged and each boot came in it's own little boot bag for added protection.

Full leather outer and leather lined, fit well and were comfy as I walked around the house.

Looks like we have a new boot supplier to the Empire!

No need to wait for TK Boots to sort themselves out anymore!

I am still building my TK, but will post another review after my build is complete and I have trooped in them, but so far so good!

Shane

• Like 1

Received my order from Zhongvader today.
Have to say I am impressed even for a newbie. Shoes were well packed, each individually protected in the box. They fit perfectly.
I have to say I waited over 10 weeks for TK Boots, contacting them several times and am still waiting for them to have boots in stock.
I contacted Zhongvader and had my boots within 3 weeks.

Check out the photos and let me know what you think.

Imperial_Boots_01_zps7b935b95.jpg

Imperial_Boots_02_zpsaa4ed7fe.jpg

Imperial_Boots_04_zpsfb8ed914.jpg

Imperial_Boots_03_zpsa7c0a959.jpg

Imperial_Boots_05_zps94e9623a.jpg

Imperial_Boots_06_zps3205f9ff.jpg

Imperial_Boots_07_zps7c9aaabf.jpg

These boots do look good, and its nice to see a second good option out there for boots, besides TKBoots, which I still have the upmost faith in. Why are they so expensive, though? Shipping?

Edited by Brinkco

Hi Colin, Mine were 114 shipped registered mail. I paid on the 11/25 and got the notification to pick them up at the post office yesterday. So they are quick and they have the boots in stock. So for me it was a win win, considering I'm still waiting on the other vendor to get their stuff together.

Hi Colin, Mine were 114 shipped registered mail. I paid on the 11/25 and got the notification to pick them up at the post office yesterday. So they are quick and they have the boots in stock. So for me it was a win win, considering I'm still waiting on the other vendor to get their stuff together.

The elastics look a bit wide and don't have the U-shape.

The vertical seams below the elastics look misplaced.

And I would prefer a shoe sole completely in black color.

But at least it is an alternative to other vendors here...

Edited by T-Jay

We can always improve and comments are welcome. :)

Regarding cheap junk from China, I accept constructive criticism. Saying that China product is cheap Junk is not a constructive comments. Throw away your computer, hand phone, TV and probably the shoe you are wearing. They are all made in China.

If you knew the quantity of SW stuff/props made in China... :lol:

Edited by zhongvador
  • Like 6

I just received my boots as well! I originally ordered a size 12, but exchanged for size 13 due to my wide feet and bunions. :) They're still a little tight, width-wise, but the leather will stretch over time. I'm very happy with my purchase! And the communication with Francois, including tracking info, was amazing!

Buy these boots!

I just received the size 10 US and I think they look pretty good.  The fit is "just right", I think as far as the width.  However, I think the area around the ankles are a bit loose.  I have a pair of Chelsea boots that I often wear with jeans and those fit a little tighter around the ankles.  But, I think if I wore thick socks with these TK boots, it shouldn't be a problem.  

There are some slight imperfections on the white leather.  But, the same could be said with other TK boots vendors too.