IMPERIAL BOOTS

http://imperialboots.com

has anyone seen boots from this vendor?

-----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed
  • Like 1

ah my bad!  can admins edit the location on this thread title? thanks!

ABOUT THEM

We are both (French and Taiwanese) passionate and fans of the Star Wars universe since 1977 and also entrepreneur in China for over 10 years. We are based in Shanghai area where we established a small production of shoes and boots.

Edited by TK Bondservnt 2392

The guy running this is a french member SL 6461 (but inactive for now) who is architect and travels a lot to China for his work where he deals with producters there to make his boots, gloves, etc... He does a pretty wide range of products and even if i've never ordered from him yet, the quality seems excellent. I have never heard of any bad feedbacks about him too.

Edited by The5thHorseman

I am here. There is an ongoing run on 501st.com. Boots equiped lot of garrisons and members around the world.

I am not inactive...but belong to Chinese Garisson and yes I am based in Shanghai.

CT boots prototype V4 is under development with the support of the CT forum.

Yes we do have the concept trooper boots with metal KK zip.

Any question feel free.

Edited by zhongvador
  • Like 5

Good to see you here as well.

When you started the thread over at CTN, I did not realise you made other boots as well, so I have a question about your TB boots.

The strap on the boot, on the picture, it looks like its squared off at the edges and are sewn to the sole of the boot and not a "bone" shape attached at the sides of the boot itself. Is this correct?

For what it is worth,being in the same garrison, I own several pairs of boots from IB, including the TK ones and they are all awesome.

I did a 2k run in full TK outfit can't see crap in the bucket, ended up with bruises all over my legs - but the boots were comfy as slippers. 

I 'm now waiting for my CT boots.

• Like 2

Hey,

There is a review of these TB boots here with sharp pictures

http://forum.bikerscout.net/index.php?showtopic=12601

I sent an email regarding your dark lord boots. I'm interested for more details on those. There is a noted gap and difficulty to find good Vader boots... and especially in size US 14 and 15.

I sent an email regarding your dark lord boots. I'm interested for more details on those. There is a noted gap and difficulty to find good Vader boots... and especially in size US 14 and 15.

Amen.

Please post on SLD what you find out. The chippy calves are too loose for my liking I'd like something more form fitting. 

So between this guy and liquidsolidchewy do we now have two reliable vendors for TK boots?

-Eric

-Eric

Amen.

Please post on SLD what you find out. The chippy calves are too loose for my liking I'd like something more form fitting. 

So between this guy and liquidsolidchewy do we now have two reliable vendors for TK boots?

-Eric

-Eric

Will do!

Also, TK boots still has boots, and reliable enough for me :) I got the pair of size 11 right away for a friend of mine.

For what it is worth,being in the same garrison, I own several pairs of boots from IB, including the TK ones and they are all awesome.

I did a 2k run in full TK outfit can't see crap in the bucket, ended up with bruises all over my legs - but the boots were comfy as slippers. 

Okay, that's it.  I'm sold.   Gotta check my Paypal funds!