New Title Released For Episode VII

trooper96

I like it. I think it alludes to the possibility that we haven't yet seen how powerful the Force really is--that the Sith and Jedi we love and hate really could only tap a small amount of the Force's true power. This episode will show it coming out of its dormancy and show Luke to be a true and insanely powerful master.

I like it. I think it alludes to the possibility that we haven't yet seen how powerful the Force really is--that the Sith and Jedi we love and hate really could only tap a small amount of the Force's true power. This episode will show it coming out of its dormancy and show Luke to be a true and insanely powerful master.

I just hope he stops being this moody, whiner. In ROTJ he tried to act tough but he was still a bit broody teen angsty. He has grown up a lot since then, so I am sure it will not be a problem.

I don't like it. Makes it seem like nothing has happened in the 30+ years since Jedi. What did everyone just kind of sleep off the hangover after they Yub Nubbed all night???

I' am thinking they will explore that a bit in the new film... I hope. You can't just skip 30 years and not talk about them.

I think it is a decent title and hopefully implies a return to a more legendary exploration into what is the force than just the ridiculous midichlorians in the prequels. Maybe they will trash that idea as some stupid false Jedi teaching and re-deliver it as a mysterious power that is yet to be reckoned with .

It will be a fun one year to find out. Even if the title / movie disappoints, we will always have the original movies to watch a million times over.

Any of you guys watch the CLone Wars animated seriers? The Ones have much more power in the force. To the point where weapons are pointless, and they can put down a lightsaber with thier fingertips. I just hope It clings to at least some of the already existing plots in the novels that take place after ROTJ. But, since the main characters from ROTJ are old(er), it may be thier offspring, or thier grandchildren as the main protagonist.

I don't like it. Makes it seem like nothing has happened in the 30+ years since Jedi. What did everyone just kind of sleep off the hangover after they Yub Nubbed all night???

Haaaa! You never know, something tells me the Ewoks brew some great Ale! (Or maybe they have 2 livers and can out-drink humans, every time.)

The title does elude to a whole new level of force powers and abilities that haven't been seen in a Star Wars film yet. -It's going to be a long 13 months!