Having some shin trouble. What do I do?

right shin front (looks good)

------

right shin back (a little off center, but passable I think)

----------

left shin front (looks good, other than the sniper plate pulling the E6000 apart at the sides)

----------

left shin back. Totally got this one screwed up. The cover strip will be so far off center. Not sure how I did that :(

------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

Should be ok.  Mabe have the cover strip a little more on the left side? If you are planning on making a rounded edge at the top it shouldnt look too noticible. 

Mabe someone else can add their opinion.

Yes, I will remove those returns at the bottom (haven't gotten that far). I was indeed looking at the seam down the back. It should have been more to the left, esp since I'll have the strip offset to the inside for the velcro closure.

If you want perfectly symmetrical, Stormtrooper armor is not what you're looking for!  :D

As said above, the return at the bottom needs to be removed.  Otherwise, this looks perfectly fine and you are a go to get that finishing strip down on that shin.

Agreed with everyone, it looks good to me. You may just be getting that perfectionist anxiety. I got it as well during my build, you'll find that most shins are lined up identical to this. Good to go ;)

If you want perfectly symmetrical, Stormtrooper armor is not what you're looking for!   :D

As said above, the return at the bottom needs to be removed.  Otherwise, this looks perfectly fine and you are a go to get that finishing strip down on that shin.

Ron, of all the build comments yours rings true the best regarding symmetrical.  sometimes it looks like an illusion 

Peter, it looks fine mate, if Steve (Gazmosis) says it's good, it's good.

Love the perfectionist anxiety comment , can relate to that as I'm sure you can too Peter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk