Boot approval question

So do I! I had no idea the community would be so giving. I came into this looking for advice, but it's been a lot more than that. Everyone I've interacted with has been amazing and wonderfully helpful. I've been trying to figure out how to afford and build a suit to join the 501st for something like five years, and this community has brought me almost all the way with its openness and generosity.

Every day I get more and more excited to join the 501st because I can't imagine a better group of people to get together with to love star wars and make people happy.

Something special happens when a group of people share a love of something, and it isn't something that happens often enough.

Thank you all for being more than I ever could have hoped for, both as individuals and as a community.

Thank you.

Tomas, none of us were born with TK armor. Everyone has been, or is where you are. Like you I'm delighted others reached out to help me. Just returning the favor my friend.   

• Like 1