AP Armor for a 5'3" Guy

joelmorehouse

Hi Guys,

So I recently purchased a partially assembled set of AP armor from Walt here on the forum. Over the past two weeks I've been finishing the assembly and am still far from done, but figured now would be a good time to ask for some input. I've admittedly rushed the costume for Halloween, but I've been careful not to do any irreversible damage. Seeing as I have one more day to make modifications, I'm curious to hear what issues stand out the most to you? My thoughts are to take about  1.5" off the shoulder bells, take another .5" off the bottom of the calves/shins and .5" off the top of the thighs. Aside from the giant eFX helmet, what looks off to you guys?

Thanks!

post-21767-0-36930600-1414645574_thumb.jpg

post-21767-0-45545800-1414645579_thumb.jpg

post-21767-0-76630700-1414645596_thumb.jpg

I think once you shorten up the bottom of your shins and the tops off your thighs, it's going to look fantastic.

I would also shorten the elastic strapping from your shoulder bells to the bridges until the two are touching at the top.

Also your biceps are sitting too high so drop those down so there is a smaller gap between the top of the forearms and the bottom of those biceps.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry one more thing, how easy is it to get your hands through the wrist of your fore arms? , it should be a tight fit pushing them through.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...