So here we go! Bradwj TK AM 2.0 Armor Build

bradwj

Hi Everyone! I figured as my armor is almost here that I would start my posting of the build for everyone to follow and comment on as well as hopefully help. As a recap (I have posted in the new members introduction page) my name is Brad and I'm from Montreal, Canada. I have two guardian TK troopers who are amazing -Eric (TOLO) and JF - both who have helped enormously since day 1 and who have taken me under their wing...Awesome guys! I am building an AM 2.0 ANH Armor (I am on a waiting list for the RT-Mod) and it is my first time doing so......I hope to be in the 501st so I will do my utter best to be as accurate as possible with the armor and cant wait to fund raise as well as start "trooping". I also hope to meet all of you!!!.............So here we go......

Brad, I'm right behind you; my AM armor just shipped as well!   :D

That's awesome Eric.......I am sure you are as excited as me.......will have to swap notes! Just trying to post pictures of my other stuff now but the files are too big.....working on it

Starting with the boots................sadly the TKBoots are on back order and no idea how long of a wait so I started to hunt for others..........For my fellow Canadians I came across these at Winners and picked up a pair.........Will be doing the deglazing/painting and dye process on the boots..........I think they look pretty good......anyone?

post-21555-0-61287300-1414082313_thumb.jpg

Hey guys, my first set of AM Armor shipped a few days ago!! I'm so excited, I think you can understand :)

As for the boots, I ordered mine in France. They Look awesome and the price was reasonable. Contact me via PN for prices and e-mail of the Guy if you want!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

there is one of them!.......you guys are the best! thanks for all your help

Glad to help, manage to make a friend out of this too.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Exciting times ahead for you, that I am sure of. Here to help so ask plenty of questions when in doubt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk