My TM Han Hero helmet build

SW1

I always have wanted to build a Han Hero helmet for display next to my 1.5 TM Luke helmet so I managed to get it done a month ago here are some pics of it on its own and the two Hero's together did relize after taking the photos that I have put to many tube stripes on Hans lid no probs of they come for the correct amount ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

post-12443-141381620621_thumb.jpgpost-12443-141381624293_thumb.jpgpost-12443-141381627282_thumb.jpgpost-12443-141381630508_thumb.jpgpost-12443-141381633556_thumb.jpgpost-12443-141381637678_thumb.jpgpost-12443-141381641234_thumb.jpgpost-12443-141381645119_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Superb! You're handpainting is really awesome. The best i've seen :duim:

One thing i noticed on Han's helmet though, there's a gap between the lens and the faceplate on the left eye opening:

--------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

Could you list the details that distinguish this as a "Han" Hero Helmet? I notice the brow sits higher, and the Hovi mic tips are not as wonky as Luke's. Is there something else I'm missing. Tube stripes maybe?

Looks really nice by the way.

Sent from my iTricorder using Tapatalk

That's about the only difference from a far is the the brow , but if you go really close in with Hi-def images thanks Bill hag for those ;) you get to see all the little quirks ie how the eyes have been trimmed and yes they are different from Lukes , also the frown slightly different ;) and the ears have been trimmed different to Lukes, like I say it's not till you go in really close that you see all of this and I say that's the only way to replicate thank goodness for Blueray and Hi-def :)

As for the gap on the left eye I belive it's where the lenes has come a drift from where Harrison was putting it on and taking of so many times ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1