R4ZORB4DE'S ATA Build

Looking good! Are you going to try to reshape the left bicep? I am going to try but not sure if I am going to try the hot water or heat gun in a vice method..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking good! Are you going to try to reshape the left bicep? I am going to try but not sure if I am going to try the hot water or heat gun in a vice method..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea, That's the plan.

The way it is, it's pulling the E6000 apart.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was lucky to have my Garrison XO ( Great Lakes Garrison ) come over my house to help give me direction my armor build.

I got my shins completed and got the inside cover stripes glued into my thighs.

Being that I am a shorter trooper I have to trim my thighs to size.

IMG_20150308_204731242_HDR.jpg

IMG_20150308_204650801.jpg

• Like 1

Started strapping everything together tonight and installed the AB BUTTONS .. Here I strapped the Chest and Back and holding the ab plate up for reference:

30121.jpg

Edited by R4ZORBL4DE
  • Like 1

Looking good, you'll be strapping up in no time!

Thanks !!

I actually have started strapping.. I was just making sure that's where the bridges needed to be..

Its very motivating when you start to see it all coming together !

• Like 1

I'm all caught up with your build progress and it looks good so far. I'm just starting my own build in hopes of joining the Great Lakes Garrison sometime this year so I'll be following your progress closely!

I'm all caught up with your build progress and it looks good so far. I'm just starting my own build in hopes of joining the Great Lakes Garrison sometime this year so I'll be following your progress closely!

Thanks!

What part of Michigan are you from ?

• Like 1

COOL !

You are close to the Garrison XO ...

Did you go to Garden City High ?

I actually went to Canton High. It's good to know that I'm close to him though because maybe he'll give me some pointers if I get stuck ;)

And all those guys are very cool.. I actually attended a trooper they did at the Henry Ford Museum back on Dec. 28.. I had a display table of what the armor looks like while in progress, so the public could see what goes into building a kit.

Like I said, they are all very cool

• Like 1

And all those guys are very cool.. I actually attended a trooper they did at the Henry Ford Museum back on Dec. 28.. I had a display table of what the armor looks like while in progress, so the public could see what goes into building a kit.

Like I said, they are all very cool

That would have been a great thing to see!

• Like 1