White elastic for free floating shoulder

Anyone else have issues with the straps coming out from under the white elastic? It was driving me crazy the other day, and its definitely not an easy adjustment once your suited up.

Any and all tips would be greatly appreciated!

• Like 1

I'm having the same annoying problem.  I remember seing how Dark CMF did it in his build, definately going to try it.

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/27561-a-slightly-disheveled-medium-and-a-pristine-big-brown-box-arrived-today-darks-rt-mod-anh-hero-and-stunt-build-thread/page-11

only issue is i have no seeing machine :/

I may try to glue them to the shoulder bridges and see how that works. what i may have to do is just heat bend the plastic a bit to curve a little better.

Everytime i reach to put the elastic back over one shoulder strap, the other pops out

Here is a bit of my issue, i dont have much plastic for the elastic to hold on to. Right now, i have the elastic tied up and sitting behind the snaps on my shoulder bridge of my back armor.

-------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

Ok awesome. Still trying to wrap my mind around this though lol. The ribbed shoulder straps are what are popping off.

Perhaps i could just glue the top part of the elastic onto the ribber shoulder piece, then just have the other side sit behind my snaps