AP thigh length problem

hey guys im having some progblems with the tight. Its too long on my leg i think.. has anyone on here encounter this? Im 5'9... and what i mean but too long is when rough fit the thigh and try and bend my KNEE i cant it only goes a but 20 degrees before it starts to hurt!!!!.. I want can i do?

Edited by Daetrin

I am the same height and have an AP and interestingly enough, someone told me today that my thighs may be too long to fit well trooping-wise on my first official troop. I knew as I was building mine that I was not going to have great mobility in the legs as I was going for movie-accuracy and the armor is going to be restrictive by nature. You may have to find a happy median for what you want. Of course don't trim too much too soon (until you have your boots, etc). It's easier to shorten than lengthen armor!

I'm 5'07 and had to trim waaaay down from the top, and a big semi-circle on the back of the knee, and it's only just starting to be "comfortable." I really wanted to keep the movie look, shape, etc., but figured what good would it be if I couldn't move in it.

On the plus side, I just discovered that I can actually kneel in it! Slowly.

I no way imply you to cut the back of your leg armour with a CHAIN SAW as the picture shows :o but you get the idea of the extra room given by that fix without spoiling the overall shape.I am going to use the same fix as im a short a very impolite person ;)

Just as a quick reference, I'm 6'3" and I DID cut some ABS from behind my knee on my AP.

I basically made it higher .. like in the pic above, but clean :)

After Trooping at Wizard Con for seven hours I also realized that I had the same problem. I am 5'11 and I think I will trim out a little off the back like in the Pic above for Comic Con. I ended up with bruises on the top back of my calves.

Curtis :D