Ep. VII Stormtrooper armor costume concept art?

maxsteele

I really like what I've seen armor wise that has been leaked so far. hard to tell what we will get at this point though, as the helmets we have seen in the past do not look like the ones here. I'm glad to see the Sterling and the use of pauldrons and drop leg items though I can't wait until we finally see a photo of a full set of armor not from concept art.

if only it could look exactly like this.  With all the talent here, I'd bet someone could make a mold as quick enough to actually

wear it to the film, if we only had the real deal to work with!

• Like 1

if only it could look exactly like this.  With all the talent here, I'd bet someone could make a mold as quick enough to actually

wear it to the film, if we only had the real deal to work with!

I think we'll have actual shots of the armor around January / February in previews.  That should be enough time for some mold makers around here to get a full suit.  :D

This picture is part of a whole series of concept art work, not sure but it may have little if anything to do with the new movies, I'm just trying to find the link to repost it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk