The Custom Saber Shop

CoffeeCraft

Hello, I've done some research on lightsaber suppliers, and I have narrowed it down to The Custom Saber Shop, possibly SaberForge. I've heard too many bad stories about UltraSaber and their customer support, so they're off the list. Force FX lightsabers won't work, as I wan't a lightsaber I can duel with, without it getting damaged.

Has anyone here had good or bad experiences with The Custom Saber Shop? Please let me know. I am suspicious that almost all of their reviews are 5/5 stars rating.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have ordered countless time from The Custom Saber Shop. I can personally guarantee that you will not regret purchasing from them. I have built two custom sabers, converted a Master Replicas saber with improved sounds and lighting, and converted a Graflex flash handle into a Luke Skywalker ESB hilt with the parts they sell. They have everything from hilt parts, to sound boards and even a chassis system for securing internals.

In short, if you are thinking of buying, DON'T HESITATE! :)

• 5 months later...

My only problem with tcss is how spars the information is. Their is just so much information from so many thousands of different ways of doing things it's easy to get lost. Though they do try to simplify it the best they can for you.

• 1 month later...