New CFO review on starwarshelmets.com

sskunky

Hi Guys and girls.....

Jez has written a new review on my CFO JoeR ROTJ TK lid.....

http://www.starwarshelmets.com/CfO_Armor_Helmet.htm

Check it out and let me know what you think.....

Your opinions count! :salute:

Cheers!

Edited by sskunky
  • Like 1

Hi Guys and girls.....

Cheers!

Checked it, love it! It's always great to be recognized for your hard work and addition to the community. Well deserved.

• Like 1

Hi Guys and girls.....

Cheers!

I noticed that the article said that you can have items originate in the UK, Germany or the USA directly so there are no problem with shipping/import.

Do you have people at each location who manufacture them or people in those locations that you have made suits ready to ship?

Hi Derrek,

No, when we started we had plans to do this but as I am on my own doing all the parts myself I just ship from here....

I do get a cheaper deal with DHL which I pass on to my customers. Also I am quite fussy about quality control and could not keep my eye on it all if it were elsewhere.....So for now it just all comes from me......

Edited by sskunky

Hi Derrick,

No, when we started we had plans to do this but as I am on my own doing all the parts myself I just ship from here....

I do get a cheaper deal with DHL which I pass on to my customers. Also I am quite fussy about quality control and could not keep my eye on it all if it were elsewhere.....So for now it just all comes from me......

Ah, in the review they talked about you having the ability to work from all locations, so I thought that was interesting. You might want to have them correct that, if they only ship from the UK. All in all not a big difference, just in inaccuracy in the review.

Thanks for all your kind comments.

Yes, it is a great site and I still consider it the holy grail of Star Wars websites when it comes to costumes, screenused, licensed and fan made....It is still a great reference site even 10 years on.....:duim:

Holy grail is spot on. I can spend all day there, the only problem is if you're in the hunt for new armor that's one place that will help send you to the poor house. "I want that one, that one..... and that one"...lol  :laugh1:

Edited by ukswrath