Propmasters Helmet Space

Hello, this is my first post on WhiteArmor. I've been led to believe by what I have read that Propmasters is one of the most popular sources for screen-accurate, high quailty costumes. I am curious as to how much extra space in is there in the helmets they sell. Specifically for extra padding and a mic.

Thanks in advance to anyone who helps.

any screen-derived helmet will be plenty spacious. plenty of room for padding (mandatory so it fits your dome right), fans, mic, and batteries with room to spare. if you attend an event some garrisons like mine have demo helmets we let people try on at the table. to get an idea of size, if you open your jaw, your chin will touch the bottom of the vocoder, its also how i keep it moving with me if i have to look down. theres almost an inch of space between the sides and your ears, and maybe 3/4 inch from the top of the head to the top of the helmet. the bulk of the extra room lies in the tubes and aerator sections.

ask them. they have a website.

http://www.rspropmasters.com/shop/

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021