Please help me ! AP Armor Build

Spycee

That's what I use.  The red is for rough work (rounding corners) and the yellow serves to smooth edges.  I used that on all the edges of the armor and it is very nice !  But yeah, does not works well on glossy plastic ...  Thanks, I'll check for something finer and wet.  There's a models shop (like trains and planes) not too far from here, I'll go see if they have something like that.

Edited by Spycee

I began painting my boots :-)

I stripped the black dye on the boots with deglazer, but since I'm stupid and didn't buy 2 bottles I finished with acetone, following a hint from Eric (Tolo).

Here is the result after 1 layer :

xQrz4fgl.jpg

nRF96Sel.jpg

After the second layer :

n3fwmbvl.jpg

2l7g8NWl.jpg

I used a leather spray dye. It is far from covering completely after 2 shots, but it seems to go well. I decided to not cover the elastics and see how it goes.

Edited by Spycee
  • Like 1

I took some pictures.  I thought they would be better, it's too dark ...  I don,t have a good camera and I took a chance when someone with a good one showed up at home, but it was too dark outside to take pictures with good light.  Do you think it's sufficient for basic approbation ?

OcTbKXdl.jpg

4PElsATl.jpg

DuKei12l.jpg

mimt5IFl.jpg

pPXVlaHl.jpg

rKge0R6l.jpg

I was supposed to do my first unofficial trooping this morning, but instead I did my first OFFICIAL trooping !!! :-)

I got approved this morning at 3:35 AM. TK-42178 reporting for duty !

I suspect that our GML was a bit drunk after their Christmas party and, like an ugly lady, I was prettier after a couple of drinks, so the approval was very easy at the end of the night ;-)

Edited by Spycee
  • Like 2