AP Bucket tight fit

Just got my shiny new AP bucket. The thing is a work of art. I just stared at it for about an hour before trying it on. I have to turn it sideways and wiggle into it. Is this normal? It fits good once on but I have a Rom/FX kit and a fan kit on the way as well as padding and a chin strap. Is all this going to fit and is the wiggle twist the way you all get into your buckets?

Also I have an average size head. I'm not sporting a Charli Brown noggin.

I'm jealous. I'm going to be doing an ATA build as a learning experience, and then buying a finished AP as a display piece.

I bought the finished one. I really do just stare at it. It is a true work of art.

Yep, it's the only way I can get it on or off, I don't have a very big head so I can imagine how hard or tight it must be on a larger trooper.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I tried the AP bucket today for the first time, and I will have to get used to it.  I'm a bit ...  claustrophobic ? ... and I had a moment of panic when removing it  :icon_eek:  My nose was blocked in the helmet !!!  I tried it 2 times and it was as terrifying the second time.  I think I wil have to spend some time with mine (when I'll build it), face to face, and learn to enter / exit calmly.  My wife had no problem with it, put it on, put it off.

I tried the AP bucket today for the first time, and I will have to get used to it. I'm a bit ... claustrophobic ? ... and I had a moment of panic when removing it :icon_eek: My nose was blocked in the helmet !!! I tried it 2 times and it was as terrifying the second time. I think I wil have to spend some time with mine (when I'll build it), face to face, and learn to enter / exit calmly. My wife had no problem with it, put it on, put it off.

You will get used to it fast. I'm very claustophobic and I don't mind anymore.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 1