Jes Gistang [KWDesigns] Build in Georgia

I went with a darker gray, because it almost looks black in some comic panels. I think the standard 1138 is a fine choice, though, if you want it to look more like the other TKs.

Much like the gunmetals that folks use on Vader, depending on which scene you want to emulate... I don't believe it should matter much which gray you select.

I went with a darker gray, because it almost looks black in some comic panels. I think the standard 1138 is a fine choice, though, if you want it to look more like the other TKs.

Much like the gunmetals that folks use on Vader, depending on which scene you want to emulate... I don't believe it should matter much which gray you select.

Cool.  Painting as we speak.    Thx again

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the delay - FISD just refuses to send me e-mails to my subscribed threads :P Instagram probably would have been easier to get a hold of me lately, anyway!

Yes, the rings go all the way around. They're only a couple millimeters thick.

I put a layer of cheap shoe insole foam and then Superfeet insoles - seemed to do the trick. She wore the high heeled version during the CHOA parade, though, as those are far more comfortable for the long walk.

Just a note to the ladies with long hair: go with the zipper closure for your neck seal.  Love Bobby's (Darman) neckseals, but we found out very quickly that the hook part likes to grab hair, too :)

• 1 month later...

All individual parts, larger resolution than the CRL photos:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B3j5J1aCXC3zflo0bWJxaXhaVkR1NzlYblQxVDNqcjE5SllwaG41YjFSMUdSdW1lT21iWDA&usp=sharing

There's also a few internal views, as well.  Any other photos you want to see, let me know.  

I'll shoot an assembly video this weekend.  Unfortunately, I'm a stormtrooper, so all you'll probably see are Shannon's feet, or maybe the wall beside her.

• Like 1

All individual parts, larger resolution than the CRL photos:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B3j5J1aCXC3zflo0bWJxaXhaVkR1NzlYblQxVDNqcjE5SllwaG41YjFSMUdSdW1lT21iWDA&usp=sharing

There's also a few internal views, as well.  Any other photos you want to see, let me know.  

I'll shoot an assembly video this weekend.  Unfortunately, I'm a stormtrooper, so all you'll probably see are Shannon's feet, or maybe the wall beside her.

Thank you!! ill be assembling today  :smiley-sw013:

• 3 weeks later...

Stampy here with another Minecraft video!!

My kids watch those damned Stampy videos non-stop.  Can't get it out of my head.

Anyway, here's a video entitled "How To Put White Armor On Your Wife And Get Away With Molesting Her Too"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dbdlHbNkoA

Edited by bzb
  • Like 2

Nice work! Congrats to you and Shannon. I hope to meet you guys sometime. My hubby and I moved to Appling, GA recently. I'm working on a Jes also, so I'll be using your threads to help me. Cheers! Jenny

• Like 1

Awesome, I remember you posting about moving down here - hope to see yall at a troop soon!  Isn't your hubs working on a Vader too?

You need to join our Garrison forum and Facebook!

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome, I remember you posting about moving down here - hope to see yall at a troop soon!  Isn't your hubs working on a Vader too?

You need to join our Garrison forum and Facebook!

Yes.... ROTJ Vader in progress.... I need to get my motivator fixed and log on the boards! :)

If you guys can make it up to the Gwinnett Braves game next Saturday, it would be awesome to meet you two!

We're working on Carley's Legacy TK tomorrow.  I'll have more photos and video to post soon.

• Like 1

I'm going back to all these posts and moving the photos from Photo*uckIt and into Imgur.  After building this kit about a dozen times... we've changed a few things to the build process to make it easier to assemble, easier to wear, and lasts longer.  I'll update these processes and provide more photos when I have some time.

• Like 1