Where can i find a cheap Admiral Ackbar mask?

GrievousIsFum

I know this has nothing to do with armor and things of that nature, but I've been searching online on various sites for a good while now for a decently priced Admiral Ackbar mask. Lately I have not been able to find any Ackbar masks and when I do find one it is way over my price and a bit to fancy. What I'm looking for is an Ackbar mask that is like a Halloween type mask and can cover my entire head but at the same time isn't too pricey. So if you know any sites or stores that sells an Ackbar mask like this please let me know.

What is really cheap in this hobby? :D

I was going to answer but I realized that with every cheap part I always end up buying three times as much as I first planned... Making it expensive.

Although the last thing on my mind is how much money I spent on my costume whenever I get a hug or a high five from an itty bitty Star Wars fan.

-Eric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL guys :)

I found one at a german shop. €49 (70USD)

http://www.maskworld.com/german/products/masken/latexmasken--110/film-fantasy-filmmasken--1103/star-wars-admiral-ackbar-maske--R918

It's cheap, and it's Halloween typ-ish

Edit: oops. It's temporarily out of order. I'm sure there are others.

Edited by Sonnenschein

• 2 years later...