So will everyone be ditching their stormtrooper outfits?

"So will everyone be ditching their stormtrooper outfits?"

Nah, not a chance! The original ANH is, and always will be, the best costume to own. I'm sure the new version will be a great addition to your costume collection, but the ANH armour will take pride at the top :D

At this point, we don't even know for sure that J J is gonna eliminate the TK from the film. I would hope that JJ will listen to the pulse of the fans and give us his vision yet stay slightly iconic.

Love my classic TK way too much to ditch it. That being said I'd still be very interested in also having the new armor! :)

Edit: pretty sure I'd go for the new TK over the new Jess female armor. :x

Edited by Pickles

As much as I love the look of the new helmet, there is no way I would ditch my ANH armor. Aside from the fact that it's not complete yet (I've dropped the ball these last two weeks) it is the defining look of Star Wars. Forget lightsabers and Jedi, the cold icy white grip of the Imperial Stormtrooper will keep a firm grasp on the collective imagination of fans the world wide.

The only way I would ever ditch my OT TK is if I bought a another one to complete!

I see the new Ep VII TKs as additions only, not as replacements.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only way I would ever ditch my OT TK is if I bought a another one to complete!

I see the new Ep VII TKs as additions only, not as replacements.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

As long as the fans of the original trilogy are alive, the original model will be popular, and will probably be their favorite model, so no, they will not sell their costume.  But of course they will buy the new one to add to their collection  ;-)

The original model is iconic, even non Star Wars fans recognize it instantly.

• 3 weeks later...