TK-33092 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status :)[CAP][407]

Name: Kyle Morrow

FISD: Stormy1992

Garrison: Bloodfin

Armor Maker: Scootch's CAP Armor

Hand Guards: Scootch's CAP Armor

Helment Maker: Scootch's CAP Armor

Blaster Type: Hasbro Doopiedoos Covered (soon to receive/build Doopiedooes E-11)

Height: 5'11

Weight: 130lbs

Canvas Belt: TKittle

Boots: Black ambassadors painted white

Electronics: Icomm Anker system.

Without further or do here we are!

Front:

EIB-31_zps3aeaccfc.jpg

EIB-32_zpsce5c8432.jpg

Back:

(note!: I was leaning on me left leg giving my right leg a bend 'in case the legs dont look even')

EIB-33_zps0e5c7d2d.jpg

Right side

EIB-36_zps7d45b31d.jpg

Arm up!

EIB-37_zpsd81cdde5.jpg

Left:

EIB-34_zpsb94018ce.jpg

Arm Up!

EIB-35_zps6d5f1887.jpg

Detail

EIB-1_zps5f4f770d.jpg

EIB-2_zps9c6c5881.jpg

EIB-4_zpsa78792d8.jpg

EIB-5_zpscbfecc5b.jpg

EIB-22_zpsd8c583f0.jpg

EIB-3_zps556c70a2.jpg

EIB-7_zpsb369be9c.jpg

EIB-8_zps7602e989.jpg

EIB-26_zps7b9bd7a7.jpg

EIB-25_zpscad7a8de.jpg

EIB-30_zps3dcb9044.jpg

Dropbox attachment

IMG_20140628_153359_zps846e5c13.jpg

Bucket;

Front:

EIB-10_zpsdac8a743.jpg

Right:

EIB-13_zpsa4a1b061.jpg

Back:

EIB-12_zpsa27dc0fb.jpg

Left:

EIB-11_zpsb5a51806.jpg

Detail:

EIB-17_zps210c7ebd.jpg

EIB-16_zps56e930fb.jpg

EIB-15_zpsb76f0d57.jpg

EIB-14_zps0d4a164e.jpg

Inside;

EIB-23_zpsd56457d9.jpg

EIB-24_zps4218114a.jpg

Blaster;

Right:

EIB-18_zps6067872d.jpg

Left:

EIB-19_zpse3995690.jpg

D-ring;

EIB-20_zpsf3f1f7a9.jpg

NeckSeal;

EIB-27_zps1311c02d.jpg

Gloves:

EIB-28_zps14f8d087.jpg

EIB-29_zps4a8f2fed.jpg

Action Shots:

EIB-39_zpsf1b74712.jpg

EIB-40_zpsde7a70b2.jpg

Just for fun:

EIB-41_zpsb59da2d9.jpg

EIB-42_zpsed775bc7.jpg

Thank You All for looking! :)

-Kyle

Edited by Stormy1992

Good luck Kyle. Might just be me but shins look a little big and the top of the shoulder bells could go closer to the shoulder bridges in the first photo and the back view...just my 2 cents.

Good luck fellow trooper!

Thank you for the replys! I'll bring the bells closer and also the drop boxes and 2mm from the belt hard to bring them closer haha :) I could see the shins however the thighs are turned a little maybe. Not off by too much? It would be hard to bring them in how I made my cuts. It'll also make me look a lot smaller but I'll look into it! How does this all work anyway?

Edited by Stormy1992

Steve (gazmosis) will take a look at your pics and make suggestions, if any, to get you into the EIB ranks and also his suggestions to make your armor even better moving forward. If you see any suggestions made before Steve talks to you that you feel should be done, go for it...otherwise just wait till Steve does his thing.

Edited by Slangen

Hey Kyle!  Thank you so much for your application for Expert Infantry!! Let's take a look at your application and your armor!!!

CRL and EIB Requirements:

All required submission photos have been posted. You did a wonderful job with your build. Nice clean assembly lines. You should be proud. Your armor contains all necessary requirements for EIB. With that I would like to congratulate and welcome you to Expert Infantry!!!

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly: 

This is the section where both myself and other troopers look over your build and provide suggestions for improvement towards the overall look of your armor. These are suggestions that do not affect your application.

The first item I would like to bring up is your drop boxes. Typically, the drop boxes are positioned right up against the waist belt. I have always stated that a pencil width is as much as I would allow and you are there. I'd like to see them closer, but yours I will accept.

I do want to mention the beautiful fit around your middle and the great alignment of your side seams.

I wanted to touch on your thighs. They seem very roomy to me. Thighs are something that can really make a difference in walking and trooping comfortably. Too much room can make you seem "wonky". I know that you have brought down the thighs to limits of the raised cover strip ridges both on the front and back. It almost seems like you have enough room to actually trim off the ridges and glue the strip right to the flat surface of the thigh back. This is the reason I am pleading with armor makers to make this adjustment. The original armor did not have this ridge on the thigh or shin backs.gallery_12157_15_1150.jpgEliminating this ridge would be the solution to every fit issue that comes up and would allow perfect custom fitting to every set of armor. Back to your armor.....take a measurement around the largest part of your thigh. Note this location inside your thigh armor and measure there. If this measurement is larger than the ridge on the back, you might want to consider a trim. If not, no biggie. I would look into perhaps raising them up just a bit. The look of your armor is very important but your comfort ranks pretty high on the list as well.  

You mentioned that you clear coated your armor. It makes for an awesome shiny look but most clear coats are meant to protect a surface and make it more durable. Watch for yellowing and cracking. 

Aside from those points, I have little to comment on. Nice job!!!!

Centurion Suggestions:

You have gone through many steps on your details that lead me to believe we will see a Centurion application in time. There are a couple things you will need to do prior to applying.

First, I would like to see your shoulder bells up a little closer to your shoulder bridges. I have seen this on other troopers in the past with stretched elastic which tells me they were just being pulled down.  Flexibility is what the elastic is for. Yours, however, seem to just be laying off your shoulder bridge. If an adjustment here is necessary, I am sure you can handle it. 

You have the correct gloves but will need to obtain flexible handguards.

You already have mentioned your plans for a Doopy build and that will address your blaster.....;)

Nice work and congratulations again!

Thank you so much for passing me and the kind words! the back seam of the thigh i could close down a little more if i cut the ridge off.. make sense to me. there isnt a huge gap, but it could be taken in! :) Thank you thank you!!

i  will take the steps to submit to centurion too!

thanks!

WOOHOO!

Edited by Stormy1992