POLL: Do you troop Lefty or Righty?

TK Rome

Wanted to see how many troopers out there troop in the "screen accurate" style of carrying your blaster in your left hand, or do you do want comes naturally and go right handed? Or was everyone in Britain left handed during the 70's? Or stormtroopers in general for that matter.

Edited by Jedi Rome

Actually, there are several occasions, where the TK's in ANH switch between left and right. Only when standing at attention, do you see everyone holding their blaster lefty like.

But thats good enough for me, so I have always used left hand while in armor. At the beginning, I had to think about it, and remind myself to do it, but now, left handed comes automaticly to me, as soon as I put on the armor hehe(can that be defined as a sort of mental disorder??).
And as a bonus, its easier to hold the blaster close to your body, when you dont have the magazine poking you and getting stuck under the breast plate, when you try to raise it :P