FX ears

Bonnox

Hi guys I'm in desperate need of some fx ears for my helmet, everything else is complete, it's not for trooping just display at home, I can't get any anywhere iv even contacted the guys who used to be the 'casters' of the old FX helmets, but apparently they job longer have the molds to make any new ears, and advised me to ask if anyone one here had any they could recast for me or had any advice to point me in the right direction ?

Cheers

Hi guys I'm in desperate need of some fx ears for my helmet, everything else is complete, it's not for trooping just display at home, I can't get any anywhere iv even contacted the guys who used to be the 'casters' of the old FX helmets, but apparently they job longer have the molds to make any new ears, and advised me to ask if anyone one here had any they could recast for me or had any advice to point me in the right direction ?

Cheers

Oooorrrrr, you could just get a new helmet. you can get an ATA kit for like $35 I think and it ships pretty fast generally.  A FX on display or on a head is equally large, bobbly and frankensteiny

At the mo it is on the top of my cupboards, in my 'man cave' (spare bedroom), so the oversized lid doesn't really bother me cos seen from a distance it looks ok, but it's the blank sides that is annoying me, it just doesn't look right without the ears, I do have another lid that I "roughed up" and turned into a sand trooper helmet, but I like that too much to be out all the time, cheers anyways guys, was hoping someone would have some chucking around in the back of a cupboard somewhere that was going to get chucked away otherwise.

• 4 years later...