Name : Diana Wolf Torres

TKID : 95020

Forum name : BlondeAsLuke

Garrison : GGG

Mandatory Information:

Armour : RS

Helmet : RS

Blaster : SciFire

EIB Thread: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/27414-tk-95020-requesting-anh-stunt-eib-statusrs-383/

Optional:

Height : 5’6â€

Weight 118 lbs.

Boots : RS Boots

Canvas Belt : RS

Hand plates : RS Latex

Electronics: Aker Voice Booster

Neck seal : RS

Holster : RS

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Armor Photos

Full Body Front

fullbodyfront_zps9a8f2e96.jpg

Full Body Back:

d22bae48-8e5b-4bc8-aba9-c319146a6559_zps

Right - Arm Raised

LEFTARMRAISED_zps52306484.jpg

Right - Arm Raised Detail

LEFTARMRAISEDDETAIL_zpsdf01030a.jpg

Left - Arm Raised

RIGHTARMRAISED_zps35e88258.jpg

Left- Arm Raised Detail

RIGHTSIZERAISEDDETAIL_zps09ad6fda.jpg

Armor Details

Ab/Kidney Attachment- Button Orientation

AB-KIDNEYATTACHMENTBUTTONORIENTATION_zps

Butt/Kidney- Detail: (Minimal Gap)

BUTTKIDNEYBACKMINIMALGAP_zps0c019feb.jpg

Shoulder Bridge - Front

SHOULDERBRIDGEFRONT_zps34d61053.jpg

Shoulder Bridge - Back

SHOULDERBRIDGEBACK_zps933ee6c6.jpg

Back / Chest Connection

BACKCHESTCONNECTIOn_zpsb0cb6de1.jpg

IMG_8908_zps3fdacd87.jpg

Thigh Pack Attachment

THIGHPACKATTACHMENT_zps392c5e84.jpg

Knee Plate

SNIPERKNEEATTACHMENT_zps216282b0.jpg

Drop Box Back

IMG_5938_zpsa0964b4c.jpg

Cod and Butt Plate Attachment

CROTCHBUTTDETAIL_zps924e561d.jpg

Hand Plates

RSGLOVES_zps2ddb233d.jpg

Interior Strapping

267d1264-7502-4474-ab9e-165670fbcec5_zps

Forearms - No Return Edge

IMG_8912_zps34b1c2a9.jpg

Helmet Details

Front

IMG_8873_zps30108d7d.jpg

Back

BACKDETAIL_zpsdc8b8bbd.jpg

BACKDETAIL2_zps7a47fd2a.jpg

Right Side

RIGHTSIDEDETAILHELMET_zpse7b53184.jpg

Left Side

LEFTSIDEDETAILHELMET_zpsc2a0863a.jpg

Hovi Mic Tip Detail

HOVIMICTIPDETAIL_zps00331e5e.jpg

Lens Colour

IMG_8899_zpscde85a3c.jpg

S-Trim

S_TRIMONHELMET_zps1ee4b5fe.jpg

Blaster Details

Blaster - Right

IMG_8917_zpsa0927385.jpg

Blaster - Left

IMG_8914_zpsb5a481cc.jpg

Blaster - D-Ring

dringandscopedetail_zps3adad19b.jpg

Accessories Detail

Neck Seal

bee205f7-06d3-4c76-b779-86c201329653_zps

Thermal Detonator - Front

31e4888b-f223-4559-9851-ed0e02aa432a_zps

Thermal Detonator - Back

IMG_5925_zpsdebe12ab.jpg

Holster Attachment

holsterpic_zpsf9632b44.jpg

Boots - Scuffed

IMG_8904_zpsa0132bf3.jpg

Action Shots

ACTIONSHOTBETTER_zps5b15966f.jpg\(

RELOADING_zps14200a30.jpg

(Reloading.) 

(RACTIONSHOTINTERESTING_zps9bed5928.jpg

Thank you for your consideration.

Edited by AsBlondeAsLuke

I looked at your photos again, only thing I can suggest is moving the TD clips so the line up with the edge of the main white piece. :)

TD1_zps9225e394.jpg

Edited by Slangen

I hope you didn't purposely scuff your boots. Not a requirement any more :)

And someone will no doubt chime in about being too much gold on the scope.

Great build Diana. Good luck and I'll say congrats now!

Ah, no, didn't scuff the boots on purpose. They actually scuffed up all on their own simply by wearing them for fittings. I've yet to wear these particular boots out on a troop. I did notice the requirement had been removed, but these boots were so delightfully scuffy looking I couldn't resist. What girl can resist a fabulous pair of scuffy Stormtrooper boots?

Everybody knows how much excellent work has gone into Diana's armor. You look top notch, and you make us all proud. Good luck!

You deserve this, not only because it looks great and centurion worthy, but also because of the effort to get it there!!! Great work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow - you must be tiny! It's clear a lot of love and sweat went in to making this suit look so good. :duim:

Sigh.  Always wished I was taller.  But, I did manage to pack on three pounds of muscle over the summer.  My husband goes to the gym so he can surf better.  I go to look better in armor.  To each his own.  Figured a bit of extra muscle would help with those long troops and schlepping armor bins across bumpy parking lots.  And tracking down Rebel scum, of course.  All love for the love and glory of the Empire.

Thanks for the compliment on the suit!  I can't wait to build another one. :)

And someone will no doubt chime in about being too much gold on the scope.

Ah, you'd be amazed how blinding that gold scope can be.  If not for the shielding of my helmet and the tinted green of the visor, I'd be as sightless as a Miralukan by now.

You deserve this, not only because it looks great and centurion worthy, but also because of the effort to get it there!!! Great work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you, Jonathan.  The building was the fun part, but making new friends as part of the process was even better.

I wanted to let everyone know about the delayed response time to Diana's application. There was an issue with her armor that we discussed and Diana made the decision that she wanted to correct it before the final review. The issue was with her left side rivets. In a perfect world, EVERYONE'S kidney and ab tops would align perfectly. Although the alignment is a bit off, It was determined that the rivet placements did not coincide with the kidney and ab if the parts DID line up.RIGHTSIZERAISEDDETAIL_zps09ad6fda.jpg  Diana is currently installing new rivet locations on her kidney so that  the hardware is properly aligned on both the ab and kidney. A++++ for effort , young lady!!!!

I wanted to let everyone know about the delayed response time to Diana's application. There was an issue with her armor that we discussed and Diana made the decision that she wanted to correct it before the final review. The issue was with her left side rivets. In a perfect world, EVERYONE'S kidney and ab tops would align perfectly. Although the alignment is a bit off, It was determined that the rivet placements did not coincide with the kidney and ab if the parts DID line up.RIGHTSIZERAISEDDETAIL_zps09ad6fda.jpg  Diana is currently installing new rivet locations on her kidney so that  the hardware is properly aligned on both the ab and kidney. A++++ for effort , young lady!!!!

Thank you, Steve.  Ah, yes, in a perfect world, we'd all be able to wear those pieces uncut so they line up properly.  As you and I discussed, since I had to trim so much off, they line up at the bottom, but not at the top.  (A note to all the newbies reading this, they need to line up at the top, since the belt covers up the bottom.)  And, of course, this does provide a delightful excuse to mix up another batch of ABS paste.  Gooey plastic playdough.  Love the stuff.  

And, thank you, for the input and the insight on helping make my armor the best it can possibly be.

• Like 1

As per my conversation with Steve this morning, I finished the corrections on the left side, aligning the rivets to the top instead of the bottom.

IMG_9028_zps3c04e0d6.jpg

Steve said there was no need to post a new photo, but I was curious to see how it all fit with the these new adjustments.  Steve happened to ask if the armor would fit differently with this new alignment and thought it would fit better.  The answers are yes, and yes.  I walked upstairs to the full-length mirror in my son's room to make sure I had all the pieces before I took the new picture.  It wasn't until I was halfway back down the stairs that I realized: "Wait.  Since when I can easily scale stairs?" I use to walk up and down them like C-3PO.  Just this one small adjustment made everything suddenly shift into place, and the C-3PO factor went away.

Here's the before picture:

571ba554-7593-4828-8b72-4ec3ea0b7f76_zps

And, the new picture.  (Sorry for the less than optimal lighting.)

SELFIEOFTHELEFTSIDE_zpseb14cfb3.jpg