Blaster: RS

Height: 5'7''

Weight: 154 lbs

Boots: RS

Canvas Belt: RS

Hand plantes: RS Latex

Neck seal: RS

Holster: RS

Here is my Expert Infantry thread: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/27570-tk27101-requesting-anh-stunt-eib-status-rs385/

SHOTS

C57CC594-EFB7-49EC-BC20-83030650AAA7_zps

Front

5B7C7C44-BDF7-4174-AC77-2FF11FA91B1D_zps

Back

E1AEC72C-1ADF-4DD9-9B59-CC5A2F7764EF_zps

Left

4D181F91-7432-4A82-B390-D7CE42B0B3EB_zps

Right

51b71e9c-9b82-4812-9dd9-483155caee48_zps

Ab/ Kidney Attachment

022_zpsb36d2e1f.jpg

Hand plates

024_zps68c20c6b.jpg

Shoulder bridge back

023_zps433d317a.jpg

Shoulder bridge back

026_zpsdd5bfcb7.jpg

Back/Chest

027_zps6b039040.jpg

Knee plate

028_zps4f5accc6.jpg

Knee plate

030_zps277ec414.jpg

Drop box back

031_zpse7b351cd.jpg

Cod/butt plate

049_zps883a5de8.jpg

Cod/butt plate

76192653-2afb-42ef-8658-eb26f5fd2f88_zps

Helmet - Front

041_zps77ddc3b8.jpg

Left

042_zpsb6e51199.jpg

Right

043_zps429ce258.jpg

Back

044_zps71072130.jpg

Hovi mic

048_zps2107dad1.jpg

Lens color

012_zps6ed1b9ba.jpg

S-trim

D1062F0A-9171-4B0F-92C5-BAD104804012_zps

Blaster

9F08EF4C-EDE1-452A-9456-AA465B6F618A_zps

Blaster

045_zps42e02d49.jpg

Neck seal

046_zps0ffc8a7e.jpg

Thermal detonator

047_zps8fd1bfd0.jpg

Holster attachment

Comments: I trimmed the ab plate following your indications from the expert application. I also moved the thermal detonator attachment as per your indications too, thanks !!

Edited by Espaider

I don't know why I didn't pick this up on your EIB app, but you might want to retake your full body shots withe forearms on the correct arms. One side has a molded ridge that the finish strip sits on the other does not. The molded ridge should be on top. At quick look, it looks great!!

Easy pass. Although I would try to get sniper plate to sit more flush against top of shin. Might need to add padding to inside of the top of that shin to help keep the sniper plate from rubbing against thigh. Less headaches down the road. Good luck!

I don't know why I didn't pick this up on your EIB app, but you might want to retake your full body shots withe forearms on the correct arms. One side has a molded ridge that the finish strip sits on the other does not. The molded ridge should be on top. At quick look, it looks great!!

Hi, sorry, I dont quite understand..... I can see one forearm has like a "bumb" and other does not... I've been told my members of my garrison that is the right arm.. isn't it?

Sorry... I really don't know what to change, can you pls explain further...?

050_zps7763da8e.jpg

Right arm???

Hey Rafa!  I hope I can explain this well. That is a picture of your bicep. The "thumbprint" or the horseshoe dent is supposed to be on your left arm. Your bicep is between your shoulder and elbow. Your forearm is between your wrist and elbow.

All right .... Now I get it... I've been wearing the armor wrong from the very beginning.... I was told that thumbprint was to be weared on the right arm...  I will take new full body pics.. (not today I am afraid).

Thanks a lot !!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Rafa!!! Thank you for your Centurion application! It is great to see that you have applied. No let's take a look at your application and your awesome armor!

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements:

Centurion applications are much more specific than EIB. More photos are required of specific areas that may not have been seen on your EIB application. Before we can move forward, a complete set of photo requirements needs to be present on the application. You are missing a pic of the butt plate/kidney joint, the inside chest plate to back plate connection strap, a close up of the thigh pack connection and the return edge on the forearms at the wrist opening. Although the last one is not on the photo checklist, it is a required feature on Centurion armor that can only be proven by a photo. 

Next thing I want to discuss are the gaps between your shoulder bells and the ribbed shoulder bridges. These two items should be pretty close to touching. Your left side could be brought up slightly and be good but your right side is what really concerns me.post-12041-0-98799000-1409715628_thumb.jpg This is definitely going to need to be addressed. 

I have another concern regarding a different Centurion requirement. Since a full interior shot of your armor was not present on either your EIB or Centurion application, I could not see the strap that connects your chest and back. This strap needs to be white. Will you need to change this?? It seems like these straps in your pics are black. Keep in mind that the straps that connect to your shoulder bells are black. But the chest to back straps need to be white.post-12041-0-11452300-1409716166_thumb.jpgpost-12041-0-81356700-1409716178_thumb.jpg

The next adjustment I will ask you to make has to do with your sniper knee plate. Although it was seen in the film in a similar position on one trooper, it is something that is looked at as an anomaly or mistake. The ridge on the sniper knee should be lined up as closely with the ridge on the top of the shin itself like on Josh's shin shown here.IMG_0062_zpsc2a0d3c9.jpg RS is notorious for being difficult to wrestle into position, but it can be done.

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

This is not just finding out about what is wrong with your armor. It is about making your armor look its best. You have already begun that process. The seams on your legs and arms are awesome. I jumped for joy to see that you made the improvement of trimming the excess material to make your side seams sooooo much better. Thank you for your work on your thermal detonator by moving those clips up and replacing the cross head screws with the correct black slotted ones. Good work on removing the pain on your crotch hardware as well. Now that you have your arms figured out, that even looks better. Check on those shoulder bells, though  ;)

These are a couple small steps that will make a big difference. Please don't hesitate to contact me should you have any questions.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

I fully understand the purpose of your observations and I thank you guys a lot for them.

I have already changed the strap to white, it originally was white, I don't know why I changed it to black.

Where I am having a lot of trouble is removing the sniper plate... I need some help...  how can I remove the sniper plate without ruining the armor?

I have purchased a cianocrilate glue remover but it does not seem to work.. do you know what kind of glue does RS use with these parts?

Thanks !!

I don't think you will be able to remove the sniper plate without damaging the armour due to what RS uses to assemble the shin.  Another trooper had a similar issue with the RS sniper plate. Contact RS....they should be able to help :)

Edited by HawkFan24