4 years later, finish old armor or start fresh? (Bucket was stolen)

Do I be patient and work towards a screen accurate TK or get right back on the horse and finish what I started?

I had nearly finished my ANH armor when I opted to convert it to a TK Commander before submitting for my official TK number, it was nearly ready for submission when my bucket went missing from a public event and the incomplete armor has been collecting dust in a hockey bag. I almost got back in the game several times but never allowed myself the time for it.

Well I've got that passion for armor again and it's about time I focus my extra time on something creative. Not to mention that the Salt Lake City Comic-Con is coming up next month and the reveal of the Episode VII buckets have really put that itch in me.

What to do is a major debate for me since my original armor was an FX suit with a modded MRCE bucket, I am limited on immediate funds but over the years I have become a lot more passionate for accuracy.

Either way I am going to start with a replacement bucket.

It's good to be back and in a way it feels like I never left, can't wait to be troop ready again.

Welcome back, if you would like to be more accurate then I would say wait, do the research and purchase something new ;)

I decided that I am going to finish my TK Commander build not only so that I can say that I finished what I started but also, if I work fast enough I can at least have that ready for the Salt lake City Comic-Con next month and not have to worry about the armor being absolutely perfect.

But now that I am back on the grind and I've got my passion for building back, I will immediately start on the suit I really want next. I fantasize about TM armor as many of us do but you've got to start somewhere.