Rubber Resin DLT-19 Build

a question for the wire- on the picture I couldn't see where your connections were or how you did it- can you please explain and show a close up of how you secured the wire?

Thanks

Look at Hans's build thread. He posted a lot of good pictures. You basically twist it together and tuck it in. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I'm still in the process of sanding off mold lines and filling in air bubbles. Taking a long time cause I'm a perfectionist. I hate it cause I'm never happy with my work.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still in the process of sanding off mold lines and filling in air bubbles. Taking a long time cause I'm a perfectionist. I hate it cause I'm never happy with my work.

I feel the same way. I always want everything to be perfect, but it never happens. 

• Like 1

Lol I hear you guys about the bubbles etc. I got a Plastic Empire kit. It's great to have one but the amount of bubbles and lost detail is almost heartbreaking lol I'm replacing a lot with real bolts, screws and set screws. It will be passable but not totally happy.

post-18076-14243444806_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Im currently also looking for a DLT19. Are these kits still sold? And where do you buy them? I only found this facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Plastic-Empire/634619653244041

but it wasnt updated since 2013. Is this the right adress to go for it? Also can anyone give me an idea of the price?

I bought a DLT-19 from him last year.

Francis TK88001

• 2 weeks later...

I was quoted 220 US plus shipping

Im currently also looking for a DLT19. Are these kits still sold? And where do you buy them? I only found this facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Plastic-Empire/634619653244041

but it wasnt updated since 2013. Is this the right adress to go for it? Also can anyone give me an idea of the price?

Agreed He was very prompt and gave concise info about the product. I may pick one up

Same price as Dave. It should arrive this week, but likely a bit  later since it has to cross an ocean to get here. The seller is good about replying on time and keeping you up to date on the progress. Pretty reliable guy.

• 4 months later...