I GOT MY ARMOR

psychotropic

i just got my armor yesterday and ive been working on it. i didnt do the legs yet and i know my drop boxes are a little sideways and i didnt finish putting the webbing on my chest and back plate but what do you guys think. are their any suggestions on what i should do

263510720_WGW6s-M.jpg

i just realized that these are reversed images. like in a mirror. i dont know why

263510761_4UgUJ-M.jpg

I noticed right off that the buttons were exactly reversed - that is kind of odd. ;) I think your kit's coming along nicely. Feels great to work on, doesn't it?

i just got my armor yesterday and ive been working on it. i didnt do the legs yet and i know my drop boxes are a little sideways and i didnt finish putting the webbing on my chest and back plate but what do you guys think. are their any suggestions on what i should do

263510720_WGW6s-M.jpg

i just realized that these are reversed images. like in a mirror. i dont know why

263510761_4UgUJ-M.jpg

Congratulations, Pat! I know you have been looking forward to this :).

Congrats man!

I ordered mine just a few days ago... am out of the country right now... but can't WAIT to get back to the states, open my boxes, and start getting it all together!

yea i got the UK CE helmet and its great. it looks a little different than it shows up in this pic but it looks great, so i didnt have to put my helmet together. i planned out exactly what i was going to do before i got the armor so i just started working cause i had the supplies. i did alot the night i got it and worked alot on it the next day. since then ive only gotten the shins done though so its goin a little slower now but its fun to do. thanks for all the nice words guys ^_^